1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ireland is doing a 1 hour interview at 7pm tonight

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Jun 2, 2009.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Per Omar Kelly, and did anyone notice Fialkov is gone from the Sun Sentinnel page and Mike Berradino's picture has taken his place?

Berradino's initial blog entry:

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2009/06/say-hello-to-the-new-guy.html

The link to the WQAM streamer:

http://www.wqam.com/index.php?page=1&sid=6302mmjb6oo28crpg1kvd6vg59nj40lt

SICK, phinnhedd and anlgp like this.
  2. mikethewreck

mikethewreck just a fan...

May 10, 2009
    Vero Beach, FL
    Music to my ears.

SICK likes this.
  3. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Ireland mentioned that Pat White was drafted for the Wildcat and they are going to do more with it this season.

I know that is Capt Obvious stuff, but it's good to hear it confirmed from someone in the Trifecta.

4. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Ireland also mentioned that he wouldn't be surprised to see Donald Thomas back sometime during training camp.

Ophinerated likes this.
  5. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Streaming it was just talking about a former fullback I want the current GM...

6. mikethewreck

mikethewreck just a fan...

May 10, 2009
    Vero Beach, FL
    Ireland's done. Very upbeat about his team. (I'd hope so.) Excited about training camp battles at WR and OLB.

7. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    :sad:

Omar Kelly blew it anlgp, he was supposed to be on for the whole hour.

8. anlgp

well nuts to this stream then :( i thought it was going to be an hour..

what else did he say?

9. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    You get the feeling that it will be Roth and Porter and the other four guys are battling for "core special teams" positions?

10. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    He covered White, JT, Wake and the other OLB's and Henne a bit.

11. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    notes from our gm, i tell ya man, exciting stuff.

Patrick turner in Jeffs eyes is going to be a very good player in this league, Great hands, exceptional body control..and smart, while not a burner has good competive speed.

He is very excited to see #99 in a dolphins jersey. but also used the word exceptional when talking about matt roth at his position and potential.

LOOKOUT FOR TED GINN BABY!!, the word superstar was being thrown around and he wasnt ruling it out, thats for sure.

JMO, i dont think there is another team that is working harder then us. Hes very impressed with our guys, 100 percent activity in the offseason programs.

Ive been talking about the power of will, hunger and unity, and how far that can take you in this league, now just add size and strength to those qualities, He wants a dominating football team. yeah brother, us too.

IMO, dont expect a drop off in the 2007 defensive player of the year.

Jake Grove was brought here because hes stronger and plays with exceptional leverage, thats what seperates those two even though they weigh the same.

He seems to be excited for Vontae proving the critics wrong, actually said to bokamper, "have you seen that kids arms", when they were talking about work ethic.

The man loves his job and bleeds the aqua, i love that this is his first gig..it makes him true to me....respect

fins1, Disnardo, BrazForPhins and 5 others like this.
  12. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    you mean me talking about it for 6 months was'nt good enough for ya brother...lol

13. anlgp

thanks dj :up:

djphinfan likes this.
  14. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    There is talking, then there is confirmation dj, recall that on draft day P White was going to return kicks and Ronnie Brown was a fine wildcat Qb..:lol:

15. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    no problem my brother.

Hes excited about his team man,

Oh and p.s...I know some of you thought i was crazy when i wrote the thread about it months ago, but the "Henne package""is alive in my eyes, they wanna see that gun on the field, and to me, what better way..Progressivemultidimensionaloffensivetheory. I know its out of the box, but we are quite the groundbreaking bunch here

16. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Omar's take on the interview:

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...9/06/jeff-ireland-was-dolphins-to-be-big.html

To me Turner is much more then a red zone guy, he needs some conditioning work as he loses too much speed down the field, but it may not be long before we see Ginn, Turner and Bess in the slot as our Wr corps IMO.

Nice, that is intriquing...