1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ireland!!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bpk, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

[video=youtube;WiXdonY6Ml0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiXdonY6Ml0[/video]

2. Claymore95

Claymore95 Working on it... Club Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Peebles, Scotland
    My favourite Irish band. This is regularly voted the best ever Christmas song over here, deservedly in my opinion. I had one very memorable Christmas party a few years ago where this was practically played on a loop all night.

[video=youtube;Jq9hdMIVpac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq9hdMIVpac[/video]

Bpk and Finrunner like this.
  3. cuchulainn

cuchulainn Táin Bó Cúailnge Club Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Dude... those aren't women. They're female impersonators. The brunette's real name is "Tim". She's a Volkswagon mechanic when not performing on stage - or against walls. :shifty:

Bpk likes this.
  4. cuchulainn

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS
    A friend was getting married years ago, and his fiancee insisted that I attend, and verified that I'd be in kilt because she wanted her friends to meet me and she wanted to dance with a man in a kilt. So at the reception, my buddy's older sister, who I'd never met walks up to me in the small group I was talking to and grabs my arm. She'd a had a few drinks and was probably louder than she intended to be.

"My friends and I were talking, and I have to ask. What are you wearing under the kilt?" She blurted and giggled.

I looked at her grinned as everyone listened. "Well, it could be your lipstick if you play your cards right!"

Everyone burst out in laughter (except my buddy, her brother)... and even her husband had a good laugh about it.

Bpk likes this.
  5. Finrunner

Finrunner Season Ticket Holder

Dec 11, 2007
    Awesome song. My brother picked me up Essential Pogues quite a few years back, which is sort of a "Best of" CD, and song after song (Sunny Side of the Street, If I Should Fall from the Grace of God, Lorelei, Fairytale of New York, Thousands are Sailing, Rain Street, Turkish Song of the Damned, etc.) was just amazing. It really turned me on to the band. Obviously, there are some great Irish bands, U2, my brother swears by My Bloody Valentine, the Cranberries, etc. I heard a song from another Irish group, The Elders, that I really liked as well - American Wake. But for my money, The Pogues bring that Irish spirit (at least how I think of it as an American) like no other.

Claymore95 and cuchulainn like this.
  6. Bpk

That's a great song, bro. Never heard it before. Thanks for sharing!

Finrunner and Claymore95 like this.
  7. P h i N s A N i T y

P h i N s A N i T y My Porpoise in Life

Apr 19, 2012
    Treasure Coast, FL
    Am I missing something? I see a map of Ireland........that's it....

There are other forums for such time wasting nonsense.

8. dolfan22

dolfan22 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

RIP Phil Lynott.

WhiteIbanez likes this.
  9. dolfan22

Grew up about 5 miles from me in Winnipeg.

10. dolfan22

You could get one of the Canadian Girls Kick *** t shirts ( they do ) ... understand the green attatchment ... I was born on Labour Day , but don't wear any Union motif gear ;)

Bpk likes this.
  11. cuchulainn

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS
    The French influence? :shifty:

12. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    [​IMG]

Bpk and cuchulainn like this.
  13. Bpk

Actually the Quebecois are the coolest, most confidently unique Canadiens.

cuchulainn likes this.
  14. cuchulainn

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Probably the Best Irish Christmas Song ever... :shifty:

[video=youtube;P37xPiRz1sg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P37xPiRz1sg[/video]