1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is A-Rod Madonna's new bat boy?

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by NJFINSFAN1, Jul 1, 2008.

Tags:
  1. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    Just what the Yankees needed! :lol:

After months of divorce rumors swirling around Madonna and hubbie Guy Ritchie, Us magazine alleges that the nearly 50-year-old pop star is cavorting with Yankees' star swinger Alex Rodriguez.

The magazine reported that A-Rod — who makes $28 million a year — has made numerous late-night visits to Madonna's Central Park West apartment and attended her April 30 concert in NYC. A source told the magazine that "all the doormen are talking" about the alleged affair.

It was rumored that Madonna had a tryst with Jose Canseco, earning him the title "Madonna's Bat Boy," but the ballplayer claimed in his book he wasn't interested in her.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/8302728/Rumors:-Is-A-Rod-Madonna's-new-bat-boy?&FSO2&ATT=MA

2. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Report: Alex Rodriguez has split from wife

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-yankees-rodriguez&prov=ap&type=lgns

NEW YORK (AP)—Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez and his wife have split less than three months after the birth of the couple’s second daughter, according to a report in the New York Daily News.

The story on the newspaper’s Web site comes amid reports linking Rodriguez to Madonna. Rodriguez refused to address the topic on three occasions Tuesday, once saying “no” when asked if he had any comment.

3. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Yea but Jose hit that back when she was hot. Alex Rodriguez could do a hell of a lot better than her now. His wife is hot, not sure what he's out with Madonna for. This is assuming this is true.

4. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Maybe Arod always wanted to be a Material Girl?

HardKoreXXX likes this.
  5. BigDogsHunt

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    A-Rod's wife alleges infidelity in divorce papers

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080707/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bba_yankees_rodriguez_divorce

MIAMI - Alex Rodriguez's wife filed for divorce Monday, calling her husband an adulterer who "emotionally abandoned his wife and children."

"The petitioner has exhausted every effort to salvage the marriage of the parties," Cynthia Rodriguez said in the filing. "However, Alex has emotionally abandoned his wife and children and has left her with no choice but to divorce him."

Cynthia Rodriguez has asked for primary custody of their two children, as well as child support and alimony.

Their two daughters are Natasha Alexander, 3, and 2-month-old Ella Alexander.

6. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    So what do we call Madoona/Arod? Im glad you asked, heres a few off the top of my head:

1. A-Donna
    2. Mariguez
    3. A-Ronna
    4. Ma-Rod (might be the best so far)

Thoughts?

Regan21286 likes this.
  7. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Well hope it was worth it Arod. You had a choice, stay with your hot wife and be a family or run around. Going to cost you a couple hundred million down the line, hope it was worth it.

8. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Mad-Rod or Rodonna.

HardKoreXXX likes this.
  9. BigDogsHunt

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    A-Hole?

or

A-Ho!

HardKoreXXX likes this.
  10. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    I know A-Rod chokes. But this badly?

11. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    How about My Madonna (you know like the The Ramones song My Sharona...)? :hi5:

I mean she's been everyones from Dennis Rodmans to Brian Shaw's to Charles Barkley. This chick has dated half the pro sports world! And Im sorry but I have never found her to be even remotely sexy and Im as heterosexual as they come.

HardKoreXXX likes this.
  12. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    I heard A-Rodonna on Olberman last night. I like Mad-Rod though :up:

alen1 likes this.