Is anybody else encountering this error?

11 replies

rafaelrafaelForum VeteranOP
May 21, 2011, 03:34 PM

The pages seem scrambled for me. The portion at the bottom of the page where you can reply to thread appears somewhere in the middle overlapping a post. I can't actually see the section where I would enter my reply. I can reply to an individual post at least the ones that aren't overlapped by the bottom of the page. This started this morning.

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
May 21, 2011, 03:40 PM

Seeing the same thing here. Didn’t want to say anything since I assumed it was a known issue.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
May 21, 2011, 03:43 PM

Browser?

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
May 21, 2011, 03:59 PM

I don’t think it’s a browser issue. I’ve seen it in both Safari 5.0.5 and the latest Chrome dev build, both on OS X.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
May 21, 2011, 04:03 PM

Hmm. I'm running it on Chrome and Fox. Seems okay.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
May 21, 2011, 05:40 PM

Seeing the same thing on Heatfreak, too.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

byroanbyroanAdministrator
May 21, 2011, 06:48 PM

No issues here on either site using FF 4.0

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
May 22, 2011, 05:06 PM

Yup, same problem here. A lot of threads are stopping at the last post and I can't get to quick reply. Last time this happened it seemed to have something to do with the sponsored ads at the bottom of the page preventing the rest of the page from loading. Seems like this might be the case here too since that's exactly where the page stops loading and it seems to be random as to whether the full page loads or not.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 22, 2011, 08:17 PM

happening for me too. Safari 5.0.5

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
May 22, 2011, 11:29 PM

Same thing is happening at Heatfreak. Here’s a screencap.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 02:00 PM

Not having any troubles at work using Firefox. So either it's fixed, or maybe a Safari thing?

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
May 23, 2011, 02:06 PM

It’s fixed. I got Muck’s attention last night. :up:

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister