1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Brady Really In-Rythm?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan94, Nov 8, 2009.

Tags:
  1. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Just watched all of the Cheatriots games highlights on NFL.com from this season. Saw a very shaky Brady the first few games. Making some horrible throws and the whole team looking like ****. Saw how they got lucky as hell against the Bills and against the Ravens. The only game Brady looked good, was against the Titans with the snow. He looked unstoppable that game. The rest of the games were average or less. And in their last game, he had 2 INT's, that must have had Cheatriots fans shaking their heads for awhile.

So how is a QB with the performance he just delivered in rythm? And its not like he was doing much better the rest of the year.

2. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009
    because they love brady.

i remember before the start of the season many sports center guys were picking brady to come back and light it up and win the super bowl. i even heard one idiot say brady was "fresh" and "well rested" coming off of an injury.

anybody else they would have called rusty, shaky or cautious.

they handed him the super bowl before the season. they made a new rule specially for his circumstance. they even gave him the authority to tell the ref's when to throw flags.

all we can really is ask for is not to have another set of officials like the ones in the saints game.

3. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Very very good post and accurate assessment!!!!
    All the Sports writers were annointing the Patsies Champs after seeing Brady throw in shorts in Training Camp.
    The league has added to the Calamity by letting Tammy call his own unsportsmanship calls whenever somebody gets within 5 feet of his Candy-***.

4. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    Agreed. I can't handle another game called that badly.

5. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    I hear the league is going to allow Brady to wrap kerosine soaked rags around his ankles to keep the ants off it during the game.