1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible to run a Thread section of "On this Date last year?"

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by NyPhinfan, Jan 12, 2009.

1. NyPhinfan

NyPhinfan Season Ticket Holder

Dec 21, 2007
    I was just thinking that I would love to see what everyone was thinking at this time last year and wondered if it was possible. Not EVERY Thread but Threads that had alot of responses. Like on Championship games..Super Bowl.. Draft Day..Free Agency. I can only imagine that it might be a monumental task to do. Just throwing it out there as an idea. Might be fun to look at..Thanks

Celtkin likes this.
  2. Celtkin

Celtkin <B>Webmaster</b> Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    46.73° N, 117.00° W
    That's a good idea brother but, with over 500,000 posts in less than 10 months, I can't even conceive how we review all the posts for a given day, one year ago, unless a staff member compiled the last manually.

NyPhinfan likes this.
  3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

If there are any programmers on here they could do it.

I'm not though.

4. The Rev

The Rev Totus Tuus Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box Club Member

:escape:

finsgirlie and SICK like this.
  5. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Woudln't the site have to be here for a year though? I think it has been less than that technically.

Although, whenever it does hit a year, the first threads will be easy to dig up. Something similar to: "finheaven sucks, this place rocks!" "Screw those other guys, I am over here now!" "Thank you guys for putting this together." etc., etc.,

And those were just the ones I started...

SICK and azfinfanmang like this.