1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is our team built for future success?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by zwave21, Jul 12, 2013.

1. zwave21

zwave21 New Member

Dec 31, 2012
    The NFL is ever changing but one thing is apparent there always seems to be a trend in how to build a successful team. The 60's/70's was built through the run game. The 80's we saw arial attacks take the league to new heights. The 90's we saw defenses become forces that could determine championships. Now what we are seeing is a youth movement. Experience is still a valued commodity but it seems that teams are far less likely to hold on to an aging liability.

So, after watching Parcells' attempt and fail to build are team through size and strength while the rest of the NFL was moving more towards a speed game was extremely frustrating. Granted 2008 might have been the most exciting Dolphin team I have watched in the past decade every game was a nail bitter and not for a minute did I feel confident in finishing the game in the Win column.

Has anything changed? Well Parcells and Sparano are gone, Ireland still remains (to 95% of our fan base it's still mind-bottling). But, look at the top teams in the league and one thing is prevalent...continuity. Parcells was outdated in his blueprint, Sparano was a rah-rah guy who was too loyal to his players. Yes, I feel coaches should be loyal but not to the point of setting the team back. One of the most impressive things I have seen is a change in Ireland and his philosophy. For those who forgot or just didn't know Ireland was regarded as a top scout for the Cowboys and always mentioned as a "up and coming GM candidate". Ireland never had the full reigns under Parcells and that reflected in the bum drafts from '08-10. But, since then his drafts have yielded some worth and some potential stars. Plain and simple Ireland learned to swallow his pride and adapt to the game as it is today not as it was 10 years ago.

Now when we were entertaining Fisher I have to say I loved the name but wasn't overly thrilled if we brought him on board. For so long our coaches have been conservative minded save Cam Cameron but let's not count that one. I personally wanted an offensive minded coach from an organization that won games and put points on the board. When Philbin's name came up I knew of him as the coordinator from the Super Bowl Champion Packers. Wow, your telling me we might grab a coach who is partly responsible for the Aaron Rodgers led attack, sign me up please. Then when we got him and I heard him speak I was a little iffy (not overly personable) but neither is the evil genius in NE but god does he win games. All I care about is wins and being competitive and brining the NFL focus back to South Florida.

Then came the announcement for Hard Knocks, what your telling me these Miami Dolphins will be featured on HBO. Yes, was there a lack of star power, but I was excited for one reason to see the behind the scenes on how Ireland made his decisions, Philbin ran his team, and which players were true to the team. They were answered, Ireland seemed to be even keeled and a stick to your guns type GM. He was even more compassionate than the media has made him out to be after the whole "Is your mother a whore?" scandal. Philbin is a no non-sense type coach. It's my way or the highway but he is very reasonable when speaking to his players. One thing I liked most about him is he lets his coaches coach and isn't micro managing. Besides that his practices were fast paced, I can't tell you how tired I was of seeing Sparano led teams slower than every other team and gassed by the 4th quarter. Then to the players Vontae was a lazy talented player who had the maturity level of Justin Bieber. Ochocinco was and still is a scumbag.

The season while not what we hoped was better than I expected. When Tannehill was named the starter I was happy cause it would be beneficial in the longrun. My only reservation is that he was on a severely talent deprived offense. But, that may have been the best thing for him as now he knows what it is like to play with inferior quality to your opponent. Now he has enough weapons to really improve.

Teams that I have watched cultivate and really makeover their rosters such as the 49ers, Seahawks, Colts, and Rams really have a plan in place and I see us following that trend. Now the Colts had some great luck after going from a future HOF in Manning to Luck but they also made some great moves at other positions. The Rams in two season under their new Front Office has renovated the roster and stockpiled picks, (still believe in three years they'll regret passing up RGIII). The 49ers to me are amazing, doesn't it seem like yesterday they were headline news for Singletary's post game pressers, and Vernon Davis being kicked off the sideline during the game. Now they are one of the most talented and deepest teams in the league. They legitimately can go 5 deep from the pass rushers position. The Seahawks under Carroll had a rough first couple years but the biggest change is in their coach. I remember when Carroll was in NE and he didn't seem to have a clue but thats the beauty of this game he got a second chance and now is having some success. I love the way he drafts where its not just about need but about yielding future dividends. That team has some serious talent on both sides of the ball and might give the niners a run.

Where do we stand? Well I believe the arrow is pointing up. I'll break it down by biggest factors.

1. A Front Office and Coach with a plan. Yes, does every team have a goal and plans to achieve it but do they all see eye to eye. I really feel that Ireland and Philbin work well together. It's Philbin's show but he seems to trust Ireland to do his job which is find the players for their scheme. Philbin let's his coaches do what they do best and really has an open approach with them. The plan I am mentioning is cultivating a aggressive, young, and fast team.

2. A Quarterback with serious upside. We can rattle off the disappointments at the signal caller position since Marino but why is Tannehill different. First is that he was the sole choice of our organization in 2012. They knew what they wanted and got who they wanted. Yes, is Griffin or Luck were available they would've probably taken one of them but Tannehill wasn't just a consolation prize. Sherman coached him in college along with Taylor. They knew he was a physically gifted passer who still had some growing to do. Was he going to be a day one superstar? No probably not, but could he work his way to that level... absolutely. 19... the number of starts in college, he almost matched that in one year under center in 2012. Yes he had learning curves but he made significant improvement as the year went on. One thing that sets him aside is that he is not physically limited in any aspect of the game. Strong arm? Check. Improving Accuracy? Check. Ideal Size? Check. Athleticism? was a former WR, check. Leadership? All signs are pointing to yes. Killer instinct? we shall see. Yes, I know most of us aren't fans of Omar Kelly and his patented "Does he kill?" But with all due respect to be a killer you have to have the right weapons (pun intended). Sorry but having Hartline, Bess, and Fasano isnt the right set to lead game winning drives. His development this year is key to success in 2013 and past that.

3. A revamped receiving core. So in the span of a year we've replaced Bess, Nannee, and Fasano with Wallace, Gibson, and Keller. Going back to my mention of Philbin coming from GB, one thing I noticed is their receivers. Not only are they talented but interchangable. All can plan outside and in the slot. There is noone who is just a deep guy or an intermediate guy. Also they are extremely deep. I see the same qualities in just on full offseason with our team. Wallace is the highlight and jewel of our FA class. But, he is most defineltly not a one trick pony, he can go deep and run the underneath routes. But, let me say he isn't in the same mold of Brandon Marshall as that guy was a beast and physically imposing. What Wallace will bring is a game breaker who will open up the offense for everyone. One thing I feel we have never had is a WR who can have the ball in his hands and be a threat to score from any spot on the field and he brings that. Hartline is the glue that holds this offense together, as him and RT17 have a chemistry like Elway had with McCaffery back in the day. Gibson while some aren't overly fond of the signing is a player with upside. He is only 26 so it's not like were paying a aging vet. Gibson can be what James Jones is to GB's offense. A good size target who has strong hands and thrives in clutch situations a la 3rd downs and in the Red Zone. Then we have 7th rounder from 2012 Rishard Matthews, who came on late in the season. This is a kid who caught passes from Kaepernick in college and who has some real talent. All I have been hearing in spring in summer activities is he has been showing up in a positive way. He is a kid who could develop into a really solid threat. Armon Binns who we scooped from Cincy played decently well the end of last year but has been lighting it up in Mini-Camp and OTA's. He has good size and speed and some have even talked about him beating out Gibson for the slot spot. Only reason I hope that doesn't happen is for the money we payed Gibson but I want competition and the best players to play. In just one year we went from a core of receivers that was 2 deep to a potential 5 deep receiver offense. Oops almost forgot to mention we exchanged Fasano who was a good player for a number of years for Dustin Keller, who IMO might be one of the most underrated TE's in football. While he isn't a blocker he is a seam threat we haven't had in many many moons. Think for a second he had 800 yards receiving two years ago with Sanchez as his QB. Trust me this guy will be huge for Tannehill's second year of development. Then we have Clay who is talented but inconsistent which is sad cause he really could be a threat. To me this is his make or break year as this regime has not ties to him as he wasn't a draft pick for them. Then we have one of my favorite rookies Dion Sims. I was starting to get worried this year as the picks went by and no TE was called when we picked. Granted we scooped Keller is FA but we need a big body to play in-line and not only catch but block. I loved Eifert but he was a must have for us. The other prospect I liked was Travis Kelce but he had some red flags. Then when Sims was announced I was shocked for two reasons, one was that he was still on the board and two was that we took a guy who had red flags of his own. Regardless the flags were minor we still overlooked them. One thing I knew about him was he had size we coveted another was the amount of weight he had shed. At Michigan State he was asked to block what seemed 80% of the time. So he carried his weight at 280 which is pretty large. But Philbin wants him at 255-265 range and as of Mini Camp he was there which is great. This kid is a jump ball threat from his basketball days but he also has some serious potential as a two way tight end utilzing blocking which seems like a lost art from today's players. All in all our receivers really could pay dividends not just in 2013 but for years to come.

4. A stable of hungry and young backs. Gone is Reggie Bush who really was a good Dolphin for his two years here. But all in all he was a stopgap for a player who is getting some serious hype. Lamar Miller is his name and I have a feeling "Miller Time" will be a trendy line in Sun Life for years to come. When this kid dropped to the 4th round in 2012 I was shocked, but not as shocked when we traded up to get him. Remember 4 years ago the Parcells led front office would've seen Miller as a luxury not a need. That is the change in this team that really is amazing. Ireland started thinking not just for the now but for the future. He knew Bush wasn't a long-term option and Daniel Thomas has his own questions. So take the local kid who was regarded as a potential 1st round talent and let him learn. My biggest frustration is not getting him the ball more last year but knowing now he was a liability in pass pro it makes sense. I read today that he has been working out with Frank Gore, which is great I love how the UM boys stay together in the offseason. And if you gave me a choice of which Miami RB alum for him to learn under I would say Gore, who overcame injury and adversity to become arguably the most successful and tenured Miami back in the NFL. Pete Bammorito had some awful high praise for Miller as well saying he is the "fastest back he has come across." The one thing I love about Miller is unlike Bush he is a North/South runner. There isn't much dancing in the backfield more decisiveness when the ball is in his hands. That run he had against Oakland where he was patient and lost in the pile then boom explosion for the touchdown was beautiful. I really believe Miller could become a perennial pro bowler and the runner we thought we drafted in Ronnie Brown. Now Daniel Thomas by no means is damaged goods, but like Clay this is a make or break year. He wasn't draft by this regime and as we saw in Hard Knocks Philbin isn't overly impressed with Thomas' practice habits. If he can stay healthy and use his size to his advantage he could be another weapon for us especially in the Red Zone. Gillislee I love this pick as well. Just like Miller last year why not make the Running Back position a strength rather than gamble an unproven group. Yes, Gillislee will learn and won't be the starter day one but neither was he at Florida and looked at the season he just put out, he was their whole offense. In all likelihood at best he becomes a solid starter and at worst he becomes a plug and play valuable piece.

5. A improving offensive line with direction. Yes, our O-Line might be our biggest question mark but it also has some serious potential if all works out. When Philbin came in out the door went the large and slow man blocking scheme and in came the zone blocking scheme that thrived off athletic and smart lineman. One thing that was a problem last year and still might be in some aspects this year is we didn't have the personnel to run the scheme to success. Even Jake Long he wasn't a fit for the scheme and he wasn't the player he was three years ago. I for one am sad to see him go but we made him a fair offer and he made his choice. Now it's Pouncey's unit and I couldn't be happier as he is by far Ireland's most successful pick. Incognito has been a great piece to this line but this year will be his last in Miami as he isn't a scheme fit either. Truth be told is Dallas Thomas and Lance Louis come in and dominate in Training Camp he might not be on the team this year. Still, I hope we keep him and let Thomas learn from him. Jon Martin is our biggest question mark but in all I am happy we are taking the chance with him. Why? Cause he is a natural Left Tackle whose biggest issue was strength. That can be corrected and seems like he working his strength up as he was visibly larger in Mini Camp. It's funny this is a guy who was a All-American LT in college who clocked Luck's blindside for three years. Now he might not be a Pro Bowler but that's fine all we really need someone who stays healthy and keeps RT17 healthy. The Clabo signing was another I am happy about as he brings the nastiness we need on our line and a proven vet. Still thought we would go after Winston but there must be something wrong with him as he is still on the market. The biggest need is improved interior line play. Pouncey is a beast no doubt about it. But Jerry is just a constant struggle and I am hoping Lance Louis comes back from his injury and proves his worth as he should start over Jerry and is a scheme fit. Dallas Thomas our rookie coming from the SEC is a great traditional Ireland pick. But we needed it. Thomas play LT for two years and then moved to LG where he was more natural. Great, one thing I love about NE is that if one lineman no one seems to notice because the level of play is there and some can shift over to fill in. Thomas will give us that, I hope he spends his rookie year playing fill in duty and ready to go in year two at one of the guard positions. While the line has a lot of if's I feel it can lead to something special. Say Martin plays well, Thomas learns and is ready to go year 2, and Louis comes back healthy and earns a longer contract. We could have four lineman that are 27 and younger to grow together.

6. Understanding what it takes to beat the Bradys, Mannings, and Rodgers of the NFL. That answer is pressure. Sorry, all those quarterbacks are amazing and I would snatch any of them up in a heartbeat. But, to beat them you can't let them sit back in the pocket and have all day. I don't care if you have an All-Pro secondary these guys will find some way to beat you. The Giants get it more than any other team, as they have had a stable of pass rushers that have left Brady woozy and confused after two Super Bowl defeats. Cam Wake is a top 5 pass rusher in our league but his is on the wrong side of 30. Still, he doesn't have nearly the mileage as many of players his age. Randy Starks and Paul Solai are a top 5 DT unit in the league. Unfortunately, they will be FA in 2014. To keep both of them is unlikely but we should try to hold onto one. Solai is a space eater who takes on blockers as a specialty. Starks on the other hand is just adept against the run and as he is getting to the passer. Both should be determined and driven in a pay day type year. Odrick who is a real team player being asked to play DE after being a natural DT. I feel Odrick will being moving all down the line but spending more time at DT and not just on passing downs cause after this year he will be there permanently. Olivier Vernon is a interesting prospect as he never really was rushing the passer full-time but made some quality plays especially in the St. Louis game. I like the guy as he has been mentored by Wake and they have similar athleticism and style neither being over tall but both play with great leverage. I believe if Vernon can learn a solid set of pass rush moves he could be a 10 sack guy on a yearly basis. Now comes our jewel of the draft Dion Jordan. I love this pick as I thought OL was going to be our picked and Ireland really threw us a curve ball. We've heard all the negatives about Jordan... He's a 3-4 guy, he doesn't have the strength, he doesn't have the production in college... yada yada. He has some things you can't teach that are just natural. He is 6'6" with a wingspan of a NBA center. He runs a 4.6 and can cover receivers and running backs, how many guys his size can do that. He also can put his hand in the dirt and get to the passer which is what we need. I believe he will be eased into the rotation to begin the year and anyone expecting 10+ sacks might be disappointed. I believe 7-8 range is more expected but hey who knows. What I love the most is the possibility I heard the other day which would drive any head coach insane. Imagine a 3rd down defense with Starks and Odrick coming from the middle. With Vernon and Wake at the end. Then having Ellerbe, Wheeler, and Jordan at LB. Any one of those guys is capable of getting to the quarterback and could drive offensive lines and quarterbacks sleepless with that guessing game.

7. Game changers in the middle of our Defense. When we got Dansby I was ecstatic but he never lived up to the hype. My memory is of him picking up the fumble off Rodgers to give the Cardinals the victory in that epic playoff game. Thinking now I don't know if I can remember one moment where Dansby made a game changing play in the form of a turnover in his years in Miami. Yes, he made tackles but that is great but the LB position has changed and tackles are great but game changing plays are needed. Kevin Burnett was a great addition who played hard but like Dansby he never made the plays that could justify his contract. Koa Misi has been solid nothing spectacular but he does play his *** off and no one can deny that. Again it will be a make or break year for him but the coaching staff loves his motor. Enter two young and new LB's. Now I thought Dansby and Burnett had at least one more season in South Beach but after signing Ellerbe I knew some mix up was coming. Ellerbe coming off a Super Bowl win brings a leader who has learned from the best in Ray Lewis and has won a ring. Ellerbe plays extremely fast and violent and evident in the playoffs he was the best LB on his team. Now he only has one year of solid production but still he brings the hunger and violent play we need. Phillip Wheeler the second LB in our renovation. Wheeler I wasn't overly familiar with and honestly didn't know he left Indy. But, after looking at his stats in Oakland again one good year I think he could be a great addition. The two things that stand out to me is his ability to get to the QB if asked to or to cover TE's and RB's. Both things we desperately need in todays league. Hopefully these two additions play to their contracts and give us what we've been looking for.

8. A secondary focused on turnovers. I read also in an article this week that at the Dolphins facility there are footballs everywhere and sometimes to get into a classroom or meeting you'll need to strip the ball. God I can't tell you how frustrating it is to watch us consistently be a Top 10 defense but have nothing to show for it because we don't take the ball away. Look at the Packers they get lit up in yardage but god they always find a way to get a turnover same with the Patriots. Gone is Vontae and SS24, and thank goodness. Vontae never could be consistent. SS24 same story and he didn't deserve the contract he got. Enter in Brent Grimes who a year ago was considered a top CB on his way to a nice payday. A week 1 injury later and here he is in Miami on a one year deal with a chip on his shoulder. I like that, because this kid is a baller. He doesn't have daunting size but he has great athleticism and can go up and get the ball. Watch some of his highlights I promise that pick off Drew Brees won't disappoint. One thing he fits is our zone scheme that SS24 never really could as he was a bump and run type guy. Richard Marshall we really never got enough sample size to have an opinion but he is a solid piece of our secondary. He is penciled in as a starter but I don't see him holding it down too long. Still he will be our nickel corner which in today's game is considered a starter. Then with Jamar Taylor who was a guy I wanted us to get leading up to draft. I for one thought he'd be gone by our 54th pick but thankfully he wasn't this is a kid who played at Boise State and did two things extremely well play physical and get turnovers. He has very good speed and size and could develop into our number one guy but at worst should be a solid number two. Will Davis is a guy after watching his combine one thing stood out and that is unbelievable movement in his lower body. His hips are as fluid as I have seen which is very important for his position. He needs to add some bulk and get more physical in the run game but he had a stretch this season where he had 5 interceptions in 5 consecutive games. Reshad Jones came into his own as a real force we've missed at safety. Additionally, we need to lock this guy up before he can hit the open market cause he will most certainly get paid. Chris Clemons is a guy who I need to see another solid year to give him a long-term deal. Regardless, I am extremely pleased in his improvement in 2012 and hope he can keep up the good work.

Let me know your guys thoughts on the foundation of our team.

2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Goodness man, that is a lot typing!

Well, we have all of our draft choices, and we have to see what shakes out in TC.

Do think we are set for the next 3 yrs, but we also have a large FA class in 2014.

Bpk likes this.
  3. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    Didn't read...

Yet.

4. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    I think serious some *** woopins will be handed out this year.

5. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I just re-watched the second Bills' game from week 16 last season. I think that game is template for what they want this offensive team to be. On offense they ran 25 times and passed 25 times. You saw a heavy dose of middle runs. Bush was injured briefly so Miller got a bigger workload than usual. Bush had 19 carries and Miller ended up with 10 carries ( Bush rushed for 65 yards on those 19 attempts with 1 goal line TD while Miller gained 73 yards on his 10 attempts). RT added another 6 rushing attempts. The bulk, if not all of them were designed QB runs off the zone read. Bush caught 4 passes out of the backfield as well. The passing game was mostly a quick passing game. They threw several outs and quick slants. I recall one long attempt to Hartline (miss) and Matthews caught a 30 yard pass. Fasano had a couple of catches in the short middle. I imagine that this coming season we'll see the same interior runs with about half a dozen zone reads where the QB keeps the ball (depending on how the end is playing it). Miller should get the bulk at least early in the season. If Thomas or one of the others plays well enough they'll try to split the load some to rest Miller and spare him some wear and tear. If the gap in talent is to large then the other backs will get only a minimum of reps. We'll see a heavier dose of passes to the TE and probably more diverse TE routes than the Fasano curls and ins and outs. We'll see at least a couple of deep attempts per game.

6. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    excellent read!

7. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    At this point, I just want to see one year of success from this team. I'll worry about the future once this team shows it can actually win more games than it loses.

8. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I'd take the elements of what mike Wallace brings to an offense over Brandon Marshall any day..

9. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    And Keller, he has been overlooked, that adds two elements that we have not had together since Fryar/Jackson way back in the day.

10. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Thank you for a great, considered, in depth look at the direction you feel the team is heading, Zwave.

I agree that Philbin and Ireland seem to collaborate better than Sparano and Ireland did, evidenced by how much Sparano and Ireland seemed to dislike one another by the end (and Ireland wanting to replace him with Harbaugh).

Tannehill's improvement will have something to do with Jonathan Martin's improvement, which is a roll of the dice. I think Tannehill is a bit like Matt Ryan in disposition. He doesn't buckle under pressure, but doesn't necessarily rise to a higher level of game at crunch time either. What I most want from Ryan this year is to see a few times where he wills the team to victory as a leader, showing some intensity and overcoming odds late in games. Unless he follows the Aaron Rogers mold, which is to win a lot by always being ahead at the end of games (little known fact that Rogers, the 'best quarterback' in the NFL, actually sucks at coming from behind).

The receivers give me hope, because they are deep and versatile. The running backs really come down to Lamar Miller 'and the rest'. D. Thomas gets cut this year, and hopefully Gray or Gillislee provide good,above average results. At both positions we are set for a few years. Very nice.

You don;t mention fullback, which is a position I think we phase into an H-back role, unless we sign Leach. Lane doesn;t do enough for this offense. I expect Clay and Lane to both be cut if we sign Leach. The alternative is that Slay gets more consistent and learns to lead block a bit so he can be our H-back.

I agree that the O-line is deeper on the interior. NOt so at LT or RT, imo. I don;t see Dallas Thomas as an above average caliber OT in this league (but maybe I am wrong). Our Oline hinges on Martin playing well. I agree that between Jerry and Louis, someone will give us decent play at RG so I am not worried about that. Hopefully Clabo stays healthy. I think we will be looknig at a RT in the draft next year.. unless Martin implodes in which case... never mind. That won't happen. It can not.

Agree that we are building a Giants-mold pass rush front. Except, Olivier Vernon is pedestrian, at best, as a pass rusher. If we are talkng about a 3rd down and long, we won't have three LBs on the field, most likely, anyways. So the front can be Dion (at DE) - Starks - Odrick - Wake with Ellerbe and Wheeler at LB and Taylor in the slot, since he can blitz very effectively. Love that nickel defense and hope to see it. Especially since Coyle also likes to creep a safety downs and we may see Rashad blitz too.

For turnovers, it should improve. 1st of all, we no longer have a rookie at QB, so that should improve the TD-INT ratio. Second of all, for the number of fumbles last year, we were statistically lower then normal at recovering the # of fumbles a team usually wins (I think Stringer pointed that out months ago). That means that statistically we are likely to move back towards the average and win more of those loose balls. Add increased focus and awareness, and a more aggressive nature to the defensive players, plus FASTER players (like Dion, Ellerbe, Wheeler), and it will help. One thing that bears mention is that many of these players will have to 'think' before they react and may play a bit slower as it is their first year in this defense (Grimes, Dion, Ellerbe, Wheeler).

Young players. Depth at most positions.

I want to give Parcells credit for building a base of average players, which is more than this franchise had when he arrived. He gave us the base to which we have now added the star-level players you need to get into the playoffs and win there.

Love the direction this franchise is headed.

11. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    I would add miller to that, I think the absense of a true running back style has been missing since Ricky..

12. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Not a Ronnie Brown fan?

13. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007

Waste of talent...dumb

14. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Very nice write up, thank you for the effort and sharing your thoughts with us. Not a lot in there to disagree with either. Nice. :up: