1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isaiah Ford cut

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatik, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    The Colts have made their first round of cuts for the summer.Wide receiver Isaiah Ford is the most experienced player to get a pink slip from the club. Ford signed with the Colts in July after spending the last four seasons with the Dolphins.

Ford caught one pass for two yards in the team’s first preseason game. He has 63 catches for 681 yards and two touchdowns over his entire career.

The Colts also waived tackle Brandon Kemp, cornerback Alexander Myers and wide receiver Michael Young Jr. to move their roster to 86 players. They are exempt from reaching an 85-player deadline on Tuesday afternoon because safety Marcel Dabo is part of the International Player Pathway program.

2. OwesOwn614

OwesOwn614 Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2020
    So, when's his flight landing in Miami?

Mexphin likes this.
  3. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Exactly, I would think he'd be coming home- but maybe not with the new regime. Always liked him a lot.

4. dolphin25

dolphin25 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    never really understood why he didnt get more playing time. Seemed to always make plays.

KeyFin likes this.
  5. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Why would we bother? He's a nobody and it's one of the deepest positions on the team.

KeyFin likes this.
  6. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    He blows hot and cold, sometimes he is out there making good catches and making plays - other times he has stone hands. I remember the end of the season Tua's rookie year and the guy couldn't catch a cold.

So just no. Every receiver we have on the team right now brings more to the table. Good Luck to him and I hope he lands somewhere.