1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It gets Worse...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by NaboCane, Mar 29, 2010.

Tags:
  1. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Oooo he lied to the police lol

How many of you can say you haven't lied to a cop at least once?

Or tried to lol

2. krypto

krypto Banned

Sep 22, 2009
    Yo whats your problem? I took a cheap shot at Ronnie because if you ever watched a Dolphin's game, you would know Ronnie can break a run but he usually gets run down and caught. I didn't make a post concerning you so no need to reply as is if you know Ronnie personally. Yet if I reply to one of your snide marks, you go crying to the mods. :cry:

3. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    Not defending Ronnie Brown because he's an idiot... but what's so bad about lying to the most corrupted people on the face of this earth?

I've never been in a situation with police aside from a speeding ticket or two, but if I was in his position I'd lie too. F them.

4. cdz12250

cdz12250 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Coconut Grove
    The issue isn't whether it's right or wrong to lie to cop, if indeed he did, which has not been established. The issue is that it's prosecutable independently of the DUI and may be a felony, and if they want to throw the book at him, they can. If they do, it will be difficult for our learned Commissioner Goodell not to suspend him. he needs to get a lawyer who has the connections to talk the prosecutor out of throwing the book at him.

By the way, HiDef, if you're ever in a situation like that, don't talk to the police at all.

High Definition likes this.
  5. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    +1...

6. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    The first has happened quite often.........the latter, never once

Settle down angry little guy