1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's finally over...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by DePhinistr8, Sep 3, 2010.

Tags:
  1. DePhinistr8

DePhinistr8 Season Ticket Holder

Mar 24, 2008
    Hallelujah!

This preseason is finally over. Hopefully we can catch our breath and stop worrying about the smallest, insignificant details that we put under the microscope.

No need to worry anymore fellow fin fans, Buffalo is right around the corner and when we finally start our season out with a win much of the tension we all feel from the preseason will be gone.

I know we wanted to see our first string offense come out and destroy the Cowboys 2nd teamers, but lets be honest. It is hard to get motivated in any way, shape, or form for the 4th preseason game, even as professionals.

We didn't run the ball, or really try to run the ball all preseason. This doesn't worry me at all because we know what we can do.

Henne needed to develop a better feel for his shorter throws, which I think he did a decent job of overall. (another poster pointed this out in another thread, and I'll give you props when I find it)-it was Pariah
    He also converted a couple 3rd and longs to Bess

The o-line looked a bit shaky, but I'm going to be optimistic that now the first team is supposedly set, the next week and 1/2 should be dedicated to keeping them together as a unit so they're all on the same page.

Sean Smith worries me one play, then makes a solid tackle and has nice coverage for several others. Sam Hurd...really? I know Sam is fast, but damn. Oh well, if Teddy Ginn can blow by Revis for a 50+ yard TD I guess anyone can have a misstep.

Anyway, the point to this incoherent rambling is just to say:
    1. Keep the faith
    2. These 4 games were meaningless, not even dress rehearsals.
    3. Our boys will be motivated and ready for week 1!

Now I will resume my alcohol induced blackout...

:hi5:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
    CaribPhin and siciliansith like this.