1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its officially bad, im listening to 790

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by shaunm000, Oct 26, 2009.

1. shaunm000

shaunm000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Oviedo
    When the Dolphins play good and look good and all is happy in Dolphin-land I listen via online to 560wqam for my daily fix of Dolphins chat, news, interviews, etc etc.

Now after that loss yesterday, i am looking forward to the whakos that call into Lebatards show on 790 today and see what kinda songs they have prepared for me. For some reason, when we stink i can listen to Lebatard more than i can when they are good. Its kinda funny, or at least makes me feel a little better. That show got me through the 2007 season for sure!

Do any of you guys find themselves wanting to jump ship and write funny songs about our beloved Dolphins?

2. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    iam "fake little mermaid" from a few years ago.......it was great. can probably find it on the archive somewhere :lol:

shaunm000 likes this.
  3. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Banned

Oct 8, 2009
    I'm going to write a song. It's called "F*** my life".

4. Thunderbolt89

Thunderbolt89 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Im am the complete opposite,after a loss I don't even turn on sports radio I really don't want to hear it haha. Even when we do win,whenever they talk about the Dolphins it is always something negative but all the sports radio stations I hear around here is fox sports and espn radio.