Jamaal Williams to Fins?

7 replies

Pennington's Limp ArmPennington's Limp ArmForum VeteranOP
Mar 15, 2021, 05:44 PM

Saw this rumor.
Never been a fan honestly. Ok if it’s for cheap depth and we still plan to draft a RB.

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Mar 15, 2021, 05:50 PM

I think we have enough cheap depth at running back..

Deus ex dolphinDeus ex dolphinForum Veteran
Mar 15, 2021, 05:54 PM

So, draft Javonte Williams and run with the 'Williams brothers'? Anything is better than what we had last year.

A terrible play call, terribly executed.

Mar 15, 2021, 05:59 PM

"Vertical Limit wrote:

I think we have enough cheap depth at running back..

Agreed I fear it might be in the Jordan Howard range. 4M or so... wouldn’t support that for Williams.

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Mar 15, 2021, 06:16 PM

You posted a tweet of a guy who has 12 followers.

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Mar 15, 2021, 06:34 PM

Well, I for one would be happy to see him in a Dolphins uni. JWill is a VERY underrated RB. And, no...he wouldn't be a depth signing. At only 26, and only 500 carries means he's got a LOT of tread left on the tires. And, playing with Aaron Rodgers for the first few years of his young career, yeah...he knows pass pro. He's also a very underrated pass catching RB.

Yup, as long as it's a reasonable contract, I'm all in. Otherwise, Eitenne or Harris in with #18 or #36 please.

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

Mar 15, 2021, 09:52 PM

"byroan wrote:

You posted a tweet of a guy who has 12 followers.


Jumped the gun. Searched the hashtag Dolphins. This came up and the account was tweeting mostly done deals at that time.

Does seem like a RUMOR though. Barry Jackson mentioned him in a piece too.

TItirty8Forum Veteran
Mar 16, 2021, 12:54 AM

Honestly, at this point, he is probably better than a lot of "big name" RBs.