1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jason Lacanfora of NFL Network just reported....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Jan 3, 2011.

1. NorFlaFin

NorFlaFin Active Member

The Buc owners the Glazers bought Man U and diverted $$$ overseas; scouting staff was cut in half, etc. Additionally those good players got old and for whatever Gruden couldn't/wouldn't cut them.

Ducken and DolfanJake like this.
  2. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    But Drew Brees wouldn't have had any offensive weapons other than Ronnie Brown. Chambers was a shell of his former self, though he had some success under Linehan's offense he was still in decline(was never that great of a starter in the first place). McMichael was let go. Marty Booker was old. The OL was still bad. I'm not sure Brees would have been as successful here as he is in NO. He has a better support system there than he would have had to work with here. He has stated that he never considered signing with Miami and I believe him.

Ducken likes this.
  3. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    That's only partially true. I'm sure he considered it, then he met Nick Saban. I remember him saying he was happy to go to New Orleans because he could tell Saban didnt' believe in him.