1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jay Cutler Blog. LOLOLOLOL

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by anlgp, Jun 8, 2009.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

http://thecutlerism.blogspot.com/

my thoughts: damn he is cocky and up front if this is really him. based upon his public reactions.. i think it is. these are not the qualities i want in a QB...

---

1st place - Chicago Bears (5,000 - 0 ) - just because we could play this many games and win them ALL. GO US.
    Me, Forte, Hester, and our mean-*** defense will dominate the NFC with a prowess never before seen. Don't be surprised if I put up some big numbers this year. 83 touchdown passes, 12,300 passing yards, and 0 smacktalks to Phillip Rivers. Of course, this is only a simulated season I had in Madden, but it could totally happen. I have a feeling this is the year the 85' Bears come back. Superbowl bound. I'm bringing back the fridge, Ditka, and zombie Payton to help us in our quest. Only this time around, Payton gets a touchdown. god bless him.

BONUS REVIEW: DENVER BRONCOS (1-15...only because Kyle may win them one game)
    I don't Knowshon what the hell they are doing this year, but it seems as if McDaniels just threw his arms in the (Robert) Ayers and guessed with his draft picks. I mean, they traded their first round (which is going to be a sweet pick as long as they dont Detroit or Shanahan it) for the Fonze. Double u tee eff. He siad I wanted to be traded and I was all like "nuh-uh" and he was all like "dude totally yeah you did" and then threw on a torn hoody and sucked his thumb while Bill Belichick hushed him to sleep and read Goodnight Moon until McDaniels silently dreamt while drooling on his NE Patriots pillow-sheet. So uh yeah, the Broncos arent going to be great.

Thought Over,

Jay "Smoothie" Cutler

2. TheAnswer385

TheAnswer385 Stay Low Run Free

Jan 7, 2008
    PA
    wow

anlgp likes this.
  3. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Im pretty sure thats not jay cutler writing that....

There is some funny stuff there though...

dolfan32323 and unluckyluciano like this.
  4. AquaBlitz

AquaBlitz Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    That can't be his real blog, it has to be some crazed fan posing as an imposter.

5. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    thats not cutler.......i mean its hilarious.....but its not cutler

6. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    made me laugh.............. zombie payton

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  7. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    :sidelol:

Yeah, I don't think that's him but that's pretty dam funny.

8. anlgp

why can't it be him?

9. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    It could but I highly doubt it. Some of the things that are written there are just not typical from a professional, more like some fifteen year old kid lol.

10. anlgp

did you see the way jay cutler acted in denver?

texanphinatic likes this.
  11. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Yes I did.

For all we know, that blog could have been written by Phillip Rivers lol .I'm not saying its not Jay but I highly doubt it is.

12. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

Cutler or not; he said one thing right! Sweetness should have gotten his TD, I'll always damn Mike Ditka for that. The most disrespectful thing I've ever seen in Pro Football! EVER!!!!!:tantrum: RIP Payton, you are not forgotten.:up: