Jeff Dellenbach

3 replies

my 2 centsmy 2 centsForum VeteranOP
Jul 8, 2019, 12:20 PM



GalantGalantForum Veteran
Jul 8, 2019, 12:48 PM

Good catch.
He was before my time and I know nothing about him but a quick Google image search shows him wearing 65 for the Dolphins, 67 for the Packers and 66 for the Patriots!


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

Jul 8, 2019, 04:55 PM

Dellenbach was one of the unsung heroes of Dolphins past. He came up as a tackle, played both sides as tackle and then put in some high quality time as a center. Not a HOF type player but solid and dependable. I remember his work with great fondness. Kinda cute how they are counting down the days to the beginning of camp by using old player numbers. Nice touch, imo.

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Jul 8, 2019, 06:54 PM

Very versatile former Wisconsin Badger. This year we drafted another very versatile former Badger. Let's hope Deiter is at least as good as Delly was.

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice