1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jets in control for playoffs

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Ricky Williams, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Ricky Williams

Ricky Williams New Member

Sep 10, 2008
    Jets win out and they're in. Cinci is already in and will prob sit some folks. They've pulled Manning up 15-10 halfway through the 3rd and Painter fumbles and Jets pick it up for a TD. 18-15 and Manning stayed on the bench. Colts stadium is booing just about every play and now they are chanting we want Manning. The Jets have not even been close to touching manning even tho the blitz every play. I think this is a stupid move as the coach is taking away a chance at history. I can't see how anything good can come out of this for the locker room. Even Manning himself looks pissed and disappointed. I feel for Indy fans and players. Jets just kicked a FG as I end this... 21-15, 13 minutes left in the game.

Come on Indy!!!!

2. Max

Max New Member

May 12, 2008
    Mark Sanchez finally did what the Jets needed him to do, play mistake free football. The Jets defense and running game were good today.

What a crazy day in the NFL, the Jets now control their own playoff destiny. Wild day.

3. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    I love it. They're gonna lose to the Bengals and miss the playoffs. The jets do it multiple times every year: they take their fans on an emotional rollercoaster, fueled by crazy expectations.

4. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    that game was flexed to next sunday night
    bengals will probably rest players and the jets will win and be in
    fuggin ridiculous

5. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    Bengals-Jets gets sunday night football

6. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Unreal.

7. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Sad that a team will get two games against 2nd stringers to back into the playoffs. At least make them earn it. It doesn't piss me off as a Phin fan, it pisses me off as a fan of the game, its disgraceful to see games just given to a mediocre team like this. At least we have taken everyone's best shot and don't have to apologize for any wins this year. I know the league can't make teams play starters when they have secured homefield but its aggravating as a fan to see what happened in Indy, they should have tried to win that game, not for the undefeated season but for the integrity of the playoffs.