1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jets/Pats:Prediction

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by BicketyBam, Dec 6, 2010.

1. McLovin

McLovin Resident Pats fan.

May 7, 2008
    North Cacalaka
    shut up tool.. i mean.. wait.. what? lol. just kidding..

hey, its always possible, but after the past month i wouldnt count on it anytime soon. they are looking pretty well rounded right now against some strong teams.

2. MarinePhinFan

MarinePhinFan Banned

Oct 11, 2010
    Nice strawman.

BTW, "butter stick"? WTF does that even mean? Must be some sort of "Southie whore" word, huh?

Anyhow, if you were able to get someone to explain my posts to you maybe you can now understand what I was saying.

If not, I'll try and shorten up/dumb things down for you.

2000-2005 Pats = great defense, good running game, good passing game, albeit mostly short to intermediate throws. Well rounded. 3 Super Bowl wins

2007 Pats= great defense, great long ball with Brady throwing it up and Moss out jumping everyone and not much of anything else. Not well rounded. 0 Super Bowl wins

2010 Pats= great passing game, albeit mostly short to intermediate throws, average running game, defense has shown flashes of being a BB coached defense, but also makes plenty of mistakes. More well rounded than in 2007, but not like the early 2000's.

3. McLovin

McLovin Resident Pats fan.

May 7, 2008
    North Cacalaka
    No, a butter stick is a Lt and sometimes a Captain, referring to their Bars. Seasoned NCO's often refer as that because they won't take orders from them for obvious reasons. I am surprised you haven't heard that.

Also called butter bar.