1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joey Porter Attacks Patriots

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Joey Porter attacks Patriots - BostonHerald.com

Take last year’s blowout. Porter took issue, strangely, with the Patriots running dives to Laurence Maroney [stats] with just under four minutes to go. Since they couldn’t kill the clock without getting a first down, the Pats handed off in an attempt to get one before punting with 18 seconds left.
    “They could’ve kneed the ball,” he said. “We couldn’t win the game. We had no timeouts. They were up by 21 and still running running plays. So I really don’t care how they feel or what they’re getting ready for. Doesn’t really matter to me.”

calphin and Puka-head like this.
  2. Jackson

Jackson Bruce Banner

Mar 24, 2008
    Connecticut/Florida
    I love how they call it an attack. Whatever they need to do to get ready for us. If Porter plays like he did last time we met them he should skip the boot and break out the broom because it will be sweep time baby

dolphindebby and Fin Fan In Cali like this.
  3. aesop

aesop Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    NYC
    I'm sure Belichick's going to be prepared for Porter this time around. He rarely makes the same mistake 2 times.

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  4. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Someone else will have to step it up then.:up:

calphin likes this.
  5. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    It's the Boston Herald brother.:lol: They are trying to sell papers before the game.:wink2:

6. funkdat

funkdat New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    The post funk era
    Welcome to Monday, Boston Herald.

7. aesop

aesop Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    NYC
    Crowder should have less attention on him than usual with the way Porter played the first time around. Let's hope he or anyone else can step it up Sunday.

8. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I love Porter's attitude about the Patriots. Teams shouldn't forget about the classless way they ran up the score last year. And please spare me the "It's the defense job to stop them" crap. It doesn't change the fact that it was classless, and put the Patriots offensive players at risk. That being said, I felt the first game was the much bigger offense of classless behavior than the 2nd game.

Jackson likes this.
  9. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    If Porter gets double teamed, then we will probably bring blitzes to get to Cassel, and mix it up all day long. Perhaps move Joey around if we have to.:wink2:

aesop likes this.
  10. funkdat

funkdat New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    The post funk era
    i'm not sure how much you all remember from the 1st game but , we did move JP around a'lot he played as a Rolb, Lolb, MILB, RDE, LDE in that game.

After watching that game again the thing that sticks out to me is,JP was in coverage a'lot more in that game then games of late.He was talking smack all game, and the Pats only tried to double teamed him a few plays in the game.

The pats really don't try and double teamed other peoples players.They would rather send a RB out in the flat or have a TE go out for a pass.If they have to pass more then 40 times they will not have a chance in this game cuzz their OL can't handle our DL.

If they really wanted to, i think they could run on us but their coach has forgot you have to run on good teams to beat them.

11. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    holliday.......

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  12. finsgirlie

finsgirlie break my Luxury Box

Dec 2, 2007
    Fantasy Land

it always is...that's why it makes the news. people love drama. i'm pretty sure porter knows it by now.

13. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    in my judgement, not much of an attack, just kinda explaining why he dislikes their coaching.

14. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

Go get em joey!!!

knock cassel on his arse