1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joey

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolphindebby, Jun 27, 2008.

Tags:
  1. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Hope this isn't already posted.
    Did you guys watch the film clip on MiamiDolphins.com?
    I enjoyed seeing him doing something off the field. And being so good to his town, school and those kids. Ricky and Ronnie were there to.

2. dolphinfn3454

dolphinfn3454 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 5, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    They had a segment on it on NFL Network last night. I believe there were a few of his Steeler teamates there as well. I didnt even know he was from Bakersfield California. Its cool that he's helping kids in his home town. They will never forget that expierence.

3. dolphindebby

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I guess I'll have to start going to football camps to meet some of these guys. :sidelol:
    Some of the posters on here have gotten to meet quite a few over the years.

4. dolphinfn3454

dolphinfn3454 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 5, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    I've never really met any pro football players either. My brother went to a flag football game in San Diego a few years back sponsered by Dreyers Ice Cream and Troy Aikman, Darryl Johnson and Doug Flutie were there. He got me Aikmans autograph so I cant complain.:lol:

5. dolphindebby

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Lucky! I did see some Dolphins at a scrimmage game in Atlanta. Joe Rose and a few more and got a pic and autograph. He was huge to me.
    Saw Clayton and Duper at a charity basketball game in Atlanta. They were nice to every one. So was Rose. I put all that away somewhere, if I can find it, I'll tell you who all we did see. I've got Dolphin stuff stashed everywhere.