1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Clayton Gives Miami Love

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by HardKoreXXX, Nov 14, 2008.

1. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Pegs Ronnie Brown and Joey Porter the AFC East's two best players thus far. Also says Camarillo is this years biggest surprise.

ESPN - NFL Nation

gafinfan, brandon27, SCall13 and 4 others like this.
  2. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Moreso than the Atlanta or Ravens resurgence or Tennessee's play ?? Flacco, Johnson and Ryan, even tho rooks beat the Camarillo story all to pieces...

That said, I see us as this years' Cleveland...we improve, win a game or two we shouldn't have, and due to our schedule finish 10-6 and close to if not in the playoffs this year and everyone will be picking us to unseat the NE's, Steelers, and Colts next year...but we won't have a cushy schedule and what then...

3. HardKoreXXX

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Well Larry, this is strictly an AFC East breakdown by Clayton.

Its still nice to see someone show our guys that much love considering how ESPN usually fawns over the other 3 teams.

Chris Berman didnt even mention the Phins in his AFC East analysis the other day.

4. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Its an article about the AFC East.

5. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    There's a shocker.

Berman grew up a jets fan.
    Berman fell in love with the 80s Bills.
    Berman adores Bellichek and the cheating Pats.

I don't want his attention. His schtick is tired and old. I'm soooo glad NFL Primetime is gone. Enough with the lame classic rock references and stupid nicknames. Enough with the 15-year old catchphrases! I can't stand Berman.

6. Boomer

Boomer Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 30, 2007
    That's Tim Graham and not John Clayton dude.

gafinfan and HardKoreXXX like this.
  7. HardKoreXXX

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Yikes... thanks Boom. It was in the John Clayton midseason awards section. My bad.

Boomer likes this.
  8. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    hell, I didn't pick ip on it either, don't feel too bad.. ol Sherlock Simon is on the ball!

gafinfan and HardKoreXXX like this.
  9. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Biggest bust acquisition: Ernest Wilford, Dolphins.
    On the first day of free agency, the Dolphins gave Wilford a four-year, $13 million contract with $6 million guaranteed. He has been a healthy scratch for five games and has one reception.

Best offensive rookie: Jake Long, Dolphins.
    The No. 1 overall selection -- and highest-paid offensive lineman in NFL history -- has started every game at left tackle and hasn't looked out of place since leaving Michigan

Carpenter came to camp from Montana and beat out veteran Jay Feely for the job. Carpenter has made 86 percent of his field goals, but hasn't been tested on a long one yet.

-

I'm glad to see people are high on long and carpenter. It shows that the FO really knows what they're doing and not just to homers like us :up:. Also, that others are seeing wilford a bust pickup is also accurate. I hope he shapes up or we get something for him in the offseason but I don't see either happening :(

10. Boomer

Nov 30, 2007

No worries dude. Wasn't trying to show you up or anything. ;)

11. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    True, but we also have another offseason of free agents, and a relatively full slate of draft picks to continue to build our team, much unlike the Browns who sacrificed most of their draft for three players.

12. Boomer

Nov 30, 2007
    Dr Watson I presume?

cnc66 likes this.