1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jones out of walking boot

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatik, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    Jones was in a walking boot for most of the last two weeks while recovering from an injury, but he returned to do individual work at Dolphins practice on Monday. Jones said that he was confident he’ll be ready to go for the start of the regular season.

“It felt good,” Jones said, via the Palm Beach Post. “It felt good to be back out there with my teammates. Just running around a little bit. I haven’t run around in a while, but it felt pretty good.”

Having Jones back should free Fitzpatrick up for more work in the slot, although the presence of Bobby McCain and T.J. McDonald at safety means the Dolphins can go a lot of directions in the secondary when everyone is healthy.

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Not sure Jones heart is here anymore..I mean the dude is getting paid like a champ, he should be.

mlb1399 likes this.
  3. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Hes been wanting a trade after so much turnover of coaching staffs... i think he will settle down and be as good as he always has been for us. But if an injury occurs to some contender that needs a safety, wouldnt shock me if dolphins are gonna give him up by the deadline.