1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jordan Palmer (QB)...

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Carabinieri44, Jan 7, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Carabinieri44

Carabinieri44 New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    i know he was drafted last year and was on the Redskins, he is Carson Palmer's little brother I think..

do u know what happened to him? i thought he could have been a good young developing QB. it wouldnt hurt for Miami to have him on the practice squad

2. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Actually, I dont think he was drafted, but did end up in the Skins camp. Dont think he has any future in the NFL to be honest..

3. my 2 cents

my 2 cents Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    NC Mountains
    If I am not mistaken he is currently a FA...He really showed nothing and not a whole lot more in College. If you are trying to catch lightning in a bottle give Casey Bramlett a shot he has shown more at a higher level and shown more tools IMHO...I also personally like Ingle Martin currently on the Titans PS if you are looking for a long long long shot that may come in and be a legit NFL QB...JMHO....

4. azfinfanmang

Nov 23, 2007

Good point on Bramlet, and he was still on OUR practice squad at the end of the year.:thumbup:

5. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    Palmer is a turnover machine and worked with who is considered a descent to good qb college coach. He has the physical ability but made dumb decisions. No thanks.

6. azfinfanmang

Nov 23, 2007

Decent to good coach? Are you crazy? And what the heck is that hap-hazard team he played for in College?

:thumbup:

J/k Bro....

7. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    Your dead to me and your off my friends list!! :wave:

8. azfinfanmang

Nov 23, 2007
    Yes, this has NOW been a productive day.

BTW: What was the other kid that came out of UTEP with Palmer? Wide reciever?

9. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    Higgins.

10. phinfanuk

phinfanuk Season Ticket Holder

Dec 19, 2007
    Higgins is with Oakland, really hasn't done much. I remember a lot of people on here saying he was better than Ginn lol.

11. my 2 cents

my 2 cents Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    NC Mountains
    Actually Bramlett was signed off the PS the last week of the season. There are some contract implications I think that signing him help us to retain him or at least give us more time to make a determination..I think possibly mistaken)PS players contacts are up after the last RS game???. Tells me somebody saw something in him. If anything he has a more traditional QB build than Green, Lemon or Beck and he has a great arm...not much but we do not really know what the Phins see in him since no one has commented, but I think someone saw something..........

azfinfanmang likes this.
  12. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    No doubt, I think he had 64 INTs in his career at UTEP.