JT-Pack trade scenario could gain traction
6 replies
"FreeStyle wrote:
I'm at work and can't open the link, can someone quote a part of the article of importance please?
Thanks.
here ya go bud
The latest Jason Taylor trade rumor seems like rerun from the past couple of months.
But there might turn out to be something to the latest trade scenario involving Taylor.
ESPN’s Chris Mortensen seems to think so, concluding “this one is worth watching” in a blog he wrote earlier today.
Mortensen, who worked with Parcells at ESPN last year, wrote that Green Bay’s needs at defensive line, the team’s space under the salary cap and even Ron Wolf’s connections to Packer GM Ted Thompson and Dolphins head poobah Bill Parcells might facilitate a deal.
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"FreeStyle wrote:
Thanks man. I appreciate it.:hi5:
you got it bro :up:
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

Thanks Sick, lol I didn't feel like opening it up.
Sorry guys about not posting some of article i was jammed up this morning at work....

It didn't seem likely but at least there was consideration i guess.

Thanks Hulk for the great sig!