Jurassic Fight Club

21 replies

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew MemberOP
Aug 20, 2008, 10:21 PM

Anybody watch this show on history channel? Just thought I'd throw it out there, I'm not a big dinosaur fanatic by any means and I am enjoying it. Thought some of you dino lovers might want to check it out.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Aug 20, 2008, 10:39 PM

Yeah I watch it, very interesting but the fight set ups seem just for entertainment purposes.

Like the Raptors vs the big Herbivore, they found 3 Raptor skeletons crushed but in the simulated fight they had 2 raptors crushes at the scene but another 1 crushed in the forest.

I like it though they bring out some interesting facts about the T-Rex I did not know.

I'm not sure it will last though.

PrepDoggPrepDoggNew Member
Aug 21, 2008, 12:05 AM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

Anybody watch this show on history channel? Just thought I'd throw it out there, I'm not a big dinosaur fanatic by any means and I am enjoying it. Thought some of you dino lovers might want to check it out.

Nerd

Cuban Dave 9Cuban Dave 9New Member
Aug 21, 2008, 10:24 AM

Hey Perp!



Thank you Gish!

Big EBig ENew Member
Aug 21, 2008, 12:59 PM

YouTube - jurassic fight club : t-rex vs nannotyrannus

How obsolete is someones job skills that they specialize in creatures that haven't existed for 1,000's of yrs......:lol:

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Aug 21, 2008, 01:17 PM

Its a cool show except that its presented more as a soap opera or reality show rather than as a documentary.

The lead-up to the battle is endless and repetetive IMO.

I find myself jumping to the end to see the battle scenes .

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Aug 21, 2008, 02:33 PM

"PrepDogg wrote:

Nerd

where in the hell have you been?

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 21, 2008, 02:43 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

where in the hell have you been?

obviously not on his couch with his laptop, light saber, and watching "dino hour" on history channel........

Big EBig ENew Member
Aug 21, 2008, 02:45 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

obviously not on his couch with his laptop, light saber, and watching "dino hour" on history channel........

Burn!!

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Aug 21, 2008, 02:50 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

obviously not on his couch with his laptop, light saber, and watching "dino hour" on history channel........

Meh I am what I am.
Maybe instead I should just post on really manly things like mma because thats not geeky what so ever...........
Hate to break it to you bro but anyone on a message board talking to people frequently, is geeky as well. :up:

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Big EBig ENew Member
Aug 21, 2008, 02:51 PM

Prep and Lucky sleepover

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

obviously not on his couch with his laptop, light saber, and watching "dino hour" on history channel........

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 21, 2008, 02:52 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

Meh I am what I am.
Maybe instead I should just post on really manly things like mma because thats not geeky what so ever...........
Hate to break it to you bro but anyone on a message board talking to people frequently, is geeky as well. :up:

agreed, but your UBER geeky...... :knucks:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 21, 2008, 02:54 PM

i watched it too

Aug 22, 2008, 12:06 PM

"CrunchTime wrote:

Its a cool show except that its presented more as a soap opera or reality show rather than as a documentary.

The lead-up to the battle is endless and repetetive IMO.

I find myself jumping to the end to see the battle scenes .

Yeah they do repeat alot of things, but I still find it intresting.
I find the narrator to be overdramatic though.

One of the upcoming episodes is titled "T-rex vs Raptor" Hmm I wonder who the hell is gonna win that fight?:shifty:

I'm still waiting on the discovery channel to make another Dinosaur special.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

Big EBig ENew Member
Aug 22, 2008, 12:09 PM

Depends on how many Raptors. If its one on one...yeh...T-Rex will dominate. they use the T-rex too much....

Section126Section126Luxury Box
Aug 22, 2008, 05:32 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

How obsolete is someones job skills that they specialize in creatures that haven't existed for 1,000's of yrs......:lol:

uhhhhh......

@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Aug 22, 2008, 06:05 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

agreed, but your UBER geeky...... :knucks:

pffft took you this long to figure that out?

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 22, 2008, 06:13 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

pffft took you this long to figure that out?

almost as long as it took you to respond to this.........

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Aug 22, 2008, 06:13 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

almost as long as it took you to respond to this.........

sorry I had to unblock you first.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 22, 2008, 07:35 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

sorry I had to unblock you first.

you can't quit me....

Big EBig ENew Member
Aug 22, 2008, 09:09 PM

"Section126 wrote:

uhhhhh......

I didn't say A thousand...I said plural.

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
Aug 22, 2008, 09:37 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

pffft took you this long to figure that out?

Keep it up and you just might be able to knock me off my perch... :shifty:

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake