Just a heads up....

4 replies

54Fins54FinsForum VeteranOP
Aug 2, 2009, 09:49 AM

I rarely go to the Homepage on the site,but I did this morning for whatever reason.
What I saw was old news and headlines.
Now,I'm not complaining, but for newcomers that pop on by to check out the site for the first time might be discouraged to go further due to old imformation posted.

Dolphins waive WR Lowber

Dolphins release John Beck
ThePHINS.com Radio: Anthony Fasano, draft gurus LIVE from Miami Mike's

Just trying to help.

Lt DanLt DanForum Veteran
Aug 2, 2009, 09:53 AM

indeed. there should be stuff like draft pick signings and training camp starting

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Aug 2, 2009, 11:58 AM

"54Fins wrote:

I rarely go to the Homepage on the site,but I did this morning for whatever reason.
What I saw was old news and headlines.
Now,I'm not complaining, but for newcomers that pop on by to check out the site for the first time might be discouraged to go further due to old imformation posted.

Dolphins waive WR Lowber

Dolphins release John Beck
ThePHINS.com Radio: Anthony Fasano, draft gurus LIVE from Miami Mike's

Just trying to help.

Thank you for your concern and your post. I have forwarded this up the chain of command.:wink2:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Aug 2, 2009, 12:03 PM

Be patient, my friends :)

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Aug 2, 2009, 02:51 PM

Check now :)