1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just a suggestion, and might help mentors/new folks

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by IceDragon, Apr 2, 2008.

1. IceDragon

IceDragon Season Ticket Holder

Mar 22, 2008
    Unless it is somewhere that I missed it,
    Something that might be useful is a post/chart of what everything is and so forth, a list of things like

what badges are available and what they mean and what the requirements are for them, what things mean, i.e. the + that I asked about, the different colors on names and marks and so forth what they all mean,

things like donations, how much get's what badge and so forth,
    Just all the little things that you see and can earn, things others have that you don't quite understand what they are, or how to attain them, might give others a new look on things and maybe something to aspire to.

Just a suggestion and if everything is posted somewhere, I am sorry, I did not find it.

Maybe include a list of staff members, their positions, a little background or blurb they want said about them, unique things about them or some such and maybe a pic if they are ok with it, of them, kinda like at http://www.phinatics.com/aboutus.htm
    Not pushing that site at all, but it would be nice to know a little about and a face of the staff..kinda makes it more cozy I guess...

Maybe a page when the site is up explaining it all or a sticky for the forum stuff...badges etc and page for the staff....I don't know..just trying to make it more friendlier or maybe help make the site a little better...can never be no room for improvement..so just my thoughts guys....I prob did not say everything exactly as I thought it but hopefully you can understand what I meant.

And then I would not have to ask things like my next question...

what is an elite member, and what do you need to be one?

And maybe a badge or something for your mentors, and/or even include them on a page with the staff, as they technically are staff...new members would then be able to see a face to the person that is helping them.

A suggestion I made before will also add here..is it possible to add another button like the thanks button, a small one that says I agree and add it underneath like the thanks?

Just trying to help...don't shoot me please....t:yes:

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  2. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    An elite member's badge is a Luxury Box member(Used to be Premium). There is a nomination process held every quarter. That process includes two recommendations by existing members. Once that list is done, then a poll is set up. The members that receive at least a 70% vote by the existing members they will receive an invite to become a Luxury Box members. These members are looked at in the highest regard. The membership for that is 75.00 a year. Brother Tim I hope that answers your question on that part. As for the rest I will submit this to the staff.:wink2:

FINintheMOON and IceDragon like this.
  3. IceDragon

IceDragon Season Ticket Holder

Mar 22, 2008
    Yes it did and thanks bro....guess if I had thought a little longer would have figured it out...dummy me...VIP is now club, so makes sense elite would be premium..sorry for wasting time on that one...but hopefully suggestions will help somehow..thanks bro..t

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  4. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Not a waste of time, it was a good question brother.:wink2:

IceDragon likes this.