1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just like P2P....XM/Sirius options online???

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by BigDogsHunt, May 1, 2009.

1. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Thanks to my brothers and sisters of The Phins....I know about P2P (cant wait for Pac vs. Hat) for TV on the web.....and I know XM/Sirius has FREE TRIALS for a few days but anyone know of software for streaming XM like P2P is for TV???

2. BigDogsHunt

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Jump in folks, the water is fine.....anyone, anyone????

3. 124

124 Banned

May 12, 2008
    I have Sirius and all I can tell you is that it is AWESOME, especially when you tune into, hey now, channel 124 :lol: and that is Sirius NFL radio. :hi5:

4. BigDogsHunt

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    LOL....I have sampled it with the FREE TRIAL....wondering if anyone has streamed it...would think so, but maybe not.....oh well, worth a shot.

5. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    You can stream Sirius radio through their website if you have a paid subscription. But I have a feeling that's not what youre looking for. As for a "free" alternative to streaming Sirius/XM, I don't believe it exists. If you do have a Sirius radio though and decide to subscribe, i suggest checking out their website for a listing of stations, and descriptions on what they play regularly. of course, channel 124, the NFL station is outstanding! absolutely outstanding! After my free year subscription ran out in my car, I quickly subscribed and paid for another year. to me, its worth it. They play different songs on theri stations than what are on the radio here, I enjoy the variety, and of course, NFL radio.

Also, with a paid subscription you have the option to log in to the website, and stream it online and listen to it from your computer whenever you want, same as if you had an actual radio unit. I do that somedays when its slow at work, or when im bored at home! it works great as well!

6. BigDogsHunt

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Thanks....was looking for radio similar to P2P for TV. Thanks, guess no one is doing that for XM yet.