Just looked at the calendar.....

1 reply

IUiurquhart1187New MemberOP
Sep 22, 2009, 10:57 AM

....and I'm kinda hoping October 25th and our 4:15PM funeral with the Saints doesn't go off as scheduled. If you think Philip Rivers is licking his chops, I can only imagine what is running through the mind of Drew "Miami passed on me not only once, but TWICE" Brees. God is he gonna want to stick it to us big time....

bigbrybigbryNew Member
Sep 22, 2009, 11:05 AM

"iurquhart1187 wrote:

....and I'm kinda hoping October 25th and our 4:15PM funeral with the Saints doesn't go off as scheduled. If you think Philip Rivers is licking his chops, I can only imagine what is running through the mind of Drew "Miami passed on me not only once, but TWICE" Brees. God is he gonna want to stick it to us big time....

He already has/is with every success.