Just-To-Talk 2

9847 repliesLocked

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Nov 3, 2008, 10:20 PM

"NaboCane wrote:

This is why some people shouldn't have webcams. :pity:


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:21 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

Nah, that's John Edward.

Ew.

That's almost worse than being Rick-rolled.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:21 PM

thanks.

what is a nabocane?

:stupid dumbass "cracker":

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:21 PM

"NaboCane wrote:

NAH-bow-cayn

BTW Nablow, how am I supposed to read your blog if its set to private on myspace?

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:21 PM

"like2god wrote:

This is why some people shouldn't have webcams. :pity:

and whats the deal with all these dead celebrities??

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Nov 3, 2008, 10:23 PM

ThePhins.com has some pull on both sides of the live/dead issue. We Rawk.

Get us Jimi Hendrix and Cliff Burton.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Nov 3, 2008, 10:24 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

and whats the deal with all these dead celebrities??

Who knows?!

I'm still trying to find out why Nabo would subscribe to your webcam.

One issue at a time :tantrum:


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:25 PM

well this threads already hit the ****s.

close it!!

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:25 PM

"anlgp wrote:

thanks.

what is a nabocane?

:stupid dumbass "cracker":

:wink2:

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:26 PM

"like2god wrote:

Who knows?!

I'm still trying to find out why Nabo would subscribe to your webcam.

One issue at a time :tantrum:

Dood, 1 beaner 1 shot glass is HUGE on the internetz :up:

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:26 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

BTW Nablow, how am I supposed to read your blog if its set to private on myspace?

By becoming my friend, Hardcrow.

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:28 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Dood, 1 beaner 1 shot glass is HUGE on the internetz :up:

You know you're laughing hard when you scare the cats.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:29 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Dood, 1 beaner 1 shot glass is HUGE on the internetz :up:

its not as good as harkore's freelance proctology adventures...

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:30 PM

"NaboCane wrote:

You know you're laughing hard when you scare the cats.

Dont worry about it, Lucky scares ***** away all the time.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:31 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Dont worry about it, Lucky scares ***** away all the time.

only because of my giant

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:33 PM

I wonder if Celt is quickly regretting his decision to restart this thread

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:35 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

I wonder if Celt is quickly regretting his decision to restart this thread

its either this or 10,000 threads from enforcer fin...............................

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Nov 3, 2008, 10:36 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

only because of my giant

Hazardous waste facility in the background?

Who wouldn't be afraid? Look at what it did to that kitten.


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:37 PM

post putas.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:38 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

its either this or 10,000 threads from enforcer fin...............................

Yeah. And they'd all have either "Good Morning" or "I hate my job" or "I Love Finsgirlie" or "Im not gay but if I was Samphin is a good lookin dood, Im just sayin" in the title somewhere

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:40 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Yeah. And they'd all have either "Good Morning" or "I hate my job" or "I Love Finsgirlie" or "Im not gay but if I was Samphin is a good lookin dood, Im just sayin" in the title somewhere

that and 10k threads of "hey wheres my user cp" and "how do I turn on my computer"........

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:43 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Yeah. And they'd all have either "Good Morning" or "I hate my job" or "I Love Finsgirlie" or "Im not gay but if I was Samphin is a good lookin dood, Im just sayin" in the title somewhere

Sam is hot. Chicks dig that scruffy, matchbox20 look.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:44 PM

"NaboCane wrote:

Sam is hot. Chicks dig that scruffy, matchbox20 look.

good to see nabo is here to give us the female perspective.............

jesus dude I expect this from anglp not you.....

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:46 PM

Fins win 4 games for a .500 record and this place turns into Pee Wee's Playhouse. :pity:

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Nov 3, 2008, 10:50 PM

"opfinistic wrote:

Fins win 4 games for a .500 record and this place turns into Pee Wee's Playhouse. :pity:

Hi, Im HardKoreXXX.

You may be wondering what kind of joke Im gonna make here.

Am I going to reference that Pee-Wee Herman was arrested for masturbating in an Adult Theater? Or do I make a play on the fact that "Pee-Wee" is also slang for a certain part of the male anatomy?

Nope, Im gonna take the high road on this one... Pee-Wee... (snickers)

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

This thread is locked.