1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kansas City Chiefs Trade Block

Discussion in 'Trades' started by UCF FINatic, Jan 21, 2010.

1. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    Like everyone else has been saying anyone on my team can be had for the right offer. I will even go a little further than most and say there is not a single person on my team that I would hesitate to trade (thats right GISH, you can trade for your boy Jamaal Charles). Here's a list of notable people I could end up dealing:

1.) QB Matt Cassel- Only 27 years old and already has proven himself as a QB with 6,617 Passing Yards and 39 Touchdowns in his first two years as a starter.
    2.) CB Brandon Flowers- One of the top up and coming corners in the NFL, who could be the cornerstone of a defense for years to come seeing as he's only 23 years old. Last season he recorded 65 tackles, 2 Forced Fumbles, 5 Interceptions and an amazing 23 pass deflections.
    3.) HB Jamaal Charles- Another young stud at 23 years old. Charles is one of the most explosive players in the NFL last year he averaged 5.9 yards per carry (One of the highest in the NFL), and 8 touchdowns. He also excels in the passing game as he caught 40 balls last season.
    4.) CB Brandon Carr- Another young corner at just 23 years old that started to come on as of late. In his second season he accounted for 62 tackles, 1 Interception, 1 Forced Fumble and 19 pass deflections.
    5.) TE Leonard Pope- Average TE that excels at run blocking with an incredible 6'8 264 frame.
    6.) FS Jarrad Page- One of the better young up and coming safeties in the League. Suffered an injury after only playing 5 games last season, but if you pull up his career stats its easy to see how good he is.
    7.) ILB Demorrio Williams- Took off in the 3-4 defense with 117 tackles.
    8.) G Brian Waters- A staple of the Chiefs line for years. Waters has never started less than 14 games in the last 8 years. Solid Guard you can write into your starting line-up from week one.
    9.) OLB Derrick Johnson- Super-talented OLB that doesn't really fit the 3-4 defense Todd Haley brought to KC. He is a FA, but I'm probably going to try to sign and trade him.
    10.) DT Glenn Dorsey- A top pick two drafts ago, some say Dorsey hasn't lived up to his potential but he has had a lot to adjust to in his first two years. In year one he had to adjust to NFL linemane compared to College ones, in year two he had to switch from a 4-3 to a 3-4 which isn't a great fit for him in my opinion. That being said he still finished with 54 tackles and a sack.
    11.) LT Branden Albert- Theres a pretty small chance I'll trade Albert, but he can be had for the right offer.
    12.) WR Dwayne Bowe- One of the Leagues up and coming WRs, Bowe does it all from catching to blocking. He has the perfect WR frame at 6'2 221 lbs. Bowe while clearly talented ran into some problems with HC Todd Haley so he will likely be traded to the highest bidder.
    13.) DE/OLB Tamba Hali- Hali can either play DE in a 4-3 or an OLB in a 3-4; playing might be an understatement as Hali flat out makes plays. He is a very flexible player that could help a defense give different looks on any given play. He will be hard to trade, but he could be had.
    14.) DE Tyson Jackson- 3-4 Defensive End that was drafted with the 3rd overall pick in the 2009 NFL Draft. He will be hard to give up, but like I previously mentioned no one on my team is untouchable.

If you are interested in working out a deal for any of the following players either shoot me a PM or post a comment below. Thanks!

2. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    What is the price on Bowe?

3. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    yeah...

4. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    Also for Johnson if a guy is an UFA he can't be traded....even if you resign him.

5. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    He can franchise him and trade him after he goes through the free agency 24 hour period... but that's beside the point...

Alex44 likes this.
  6. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    True. But I doubt anyone would trade for Johnson at that price.

7. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    Sorry guy... I've been extremely busy for the pass few days and weeks... I'm going to kinda of take a break from the trade talks, until the trade deadline passes. After the trade deadline passes I will be as active as ever, I just don't see the point of working out trades before they can be made official.

alen1 likes this.