1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karl Dorrell is your new QBs coach, Bowles on the move?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Muck, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Premium Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Back in Miami
    Good lord.....

Offensive Quality Control Coach?

He played Defensive end in college and has brief coaching history as an Asst. D Line coach in the UFL and now he's an offensive quality control coach in the NFL? :lol:

For all of you that have been saying things our organization has been doing has made the Phins look like a laughing stock........ THIS is the move right here that does it for me.

2. Dude

Dude New Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Are you seriously *****ing because he was hired as an quality control coach? They hardly do anything. Get a grip. Is this finheaven where everyone will ***** at every little move and whine or is this thephins where we have sane posters who think before they speak?

Dol-Fan Dupree likes this.
  3. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Premium Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Back in Miami
    Dude.....

4. Dude

Dude New Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Yeah I went there.

5. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    Well, I'd like to think so. I mean, I know when I was in the military, I could make anything work and would often think outside the box to make mission...doing things that would make people scratch their heads, but I got it done, but then again, I had the drive and determination to succeed.

Whether or not Sparano has MY kind of drive...I don't know. I'm still hopeful that the 11-5 season wasn't a fluke and he actually does have that drive and determination.

6. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Nothing the Dolphins have done in the past few months has made any sense. I wouldn't expect any different from todays news. I'm sure tomorrow they will hire Ronald McDonald as the team physician.

7. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Nutritionist. Get it right, rookie.

Apparently this is ThePhins, where it's okay in some peoples' minds to criticize their fellow fans for having and expressing an opinion different than their own - but not to criticize anything about the team.

8. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Gish, seriously...you didn't really move to Alaska, did you?

You realize that you have ZERO chance at Sarah Palin, don't you?

:wink2:

MikeHoncho likes this.
  9. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    i was there for the past 9 months. their lack of civilization is the primary reason i wasnt on here often, or at all. couldnt get internet in a cabin 10 miles outside of fairbanks in the middle of the frozen wasteland. go figure. back in florida now. will update profile.

NaboCane likes this.
  10. PhinsRDbest

PhinsRDbest Transform and Transcend

Jan 5, 2010
    the next dimension
    At least Henne will get better at catching the ball.