1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kerney, Hasslebeck Out; Branch Questionable

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Brown42000, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
  2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

we should but the question is will we?

WharfRat likes this.
  3. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    The key here, IMO, is that Kerney's out and Lofa Tatupu may be out as well. Tatupu is battling several injuries and Kerney is having shoulder surgery or something. That limits their pass rush which means more time for Pennington to pick apart their secondary. Also, I wonder if we attack Kelly Jennings with Ted Ginn downfield. Jennings has played the ball really bad in the air this year and he's been a very poor tackler. It wouldn't surprise me to see us start off on the first play like we did in Buffalo.

4. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    Any News on Matt Hasselbeck or Deion Branch for Sunday?

I know Patrick Kerney is out.

I've read clippings that say Hasselbeck might be able to practice this week. Anyone have information about him or Deion Branch?

The more guys out means the more chance of winning we have.

5. bkbuffet

bkbuffet Season Ticket Holder

Nov 28, 2007
    Omaha, NE
  6. Phin-o-rama

Phin-o-rama Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Im going to the game woooooooooo

7. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    This seagull team is miserable without hasselback. Our guys better win at home against a team they should beat, and better not make it the Seneca wallace comming out party around the nfl type of game.

WharfRat likes this.
  8. rdhstlr23

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    Me too. I saw opening day. I plan on seeing two more--Patriots and 49ers.

9. TheMageGandalf

TheMageGandalf Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    I think this is the statement game.

We can't possibly be serious playoff contenders if we dont destroy this hamstrung and depleted team.

After all, we are at HOME.

They traveled 3,300 some odd miles to come play us. They are tired, injured, and at 2-6 have pretty much lost hope for anything this season.

We need to really destroy them, and the Raiders next week, as they are 2 WEAK teams this year that we are playing at home. We must win these 'easy' games if we are to make the playoffs this year.

No more BS losses to teams like Houston.

10. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

I don't see Sparano allowing this team to read their press clippings and expect him to have us prepared for war on Sunday. That being said, I want to win just as bad as anybody, but I disagree witht the mentality of wanting the other team to be easy to beat. If anything I would rather they came in here playing with nobody injured and at their very best. THEN if we beat them, we know more of what we have got in this team. You don't get better playing the easy teams, you get better playing the better teams.

11. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Anything less then us coming our fired up to play in front of our fans is unacceptable, as long as that happens i will live with the result.

12. rdhstlr23

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    Ya, man. That'd be fun. Two wild and craaazy guys (can't really type the Akroyd and Martin skit too well).

That's good to hear about those guys being out. I hope they get healthy, after our game. Any advantage we get, we need to use.

I look forward to us really pounding the ball like we did out of the gates against Denver.