1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kiko and Kaepernick

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan40, Nov 27, 2016.

1. dolfan40

dolfan40 Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Germany
    [​IMG]

Vamos coño means somthing like come on *****

resnor likes this.
  2. Pauly

Pauly Season Ticket Holder

Nov 29, 2007
    Uhhh no.
    Its more like 'Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out' but way stronger. Let's just say if he published that in English there would be a very substantial fine coming his way from the League office.

3. dWreck

dWreck formerly dcaf

Oct 23, 2011
    Sebring, FL
    He's basically saying come on p****. Yes.

That last play was awesome.

4. Finster

Finster Finsterious Finologist

Jul 27, 2013
    It was nice to see Alonzo get that hit at the end, after being beat by Fidel jr all day, it's not how you start, it's how you finish, and that was a finish with pizzaz, I thought he might of broke Fidel jr.

dolphin25 likes this.
  5. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    Especially after Kaperdick wore the Fidel Castro shirt. Alonzo's dad was born in Cuba and had to flee. Nice that he got he final hit on him. And made him kneel for a truly great cause. The Dolphins winning.

6. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I read an article yesterday talking about how teams try their best to avoid any type of drama because the media turns it into a circus and distracts the players leading up to a game. There are people within the San Fran club demanding for Kaep to be fired since he can't shut his mouth and stop making the organization such a joke- they believe that they could be winning if it wasn't for the distractions. So I'm really looking forward to the day when they tell him, "Get the hell out!"

7. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    That's too ****ing funny.

I wonder if Kiko was "ready" to play yesterday.

The trade is turning out to be a fleecing on our part. Kiko, Maxwell and Tunsil? Yeah we were robbed. Lol

I have to give Tannenbaum credit; it was a bold move and it paid off. As they say "fortune favors the brave."