1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kory Sperry

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by #1dolphinsfan, Apr 29, 2010.

Tags:
  1. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    I know some of you are woundering why we didnt pick up a pass catching TE in the draft but it hinkt he coachs feel like Kory Sperry can be that pass catching TE our offense was missing last year now that he knows our offense better and will have a full year of OTA/Minicamps and Training camp under his belt i think he could have a big impact on our offense next season as a pass catching TE. He is only a pass catching TE he is also a good blocker and once Fasano becomes a UFA after this season i think Kory Sperry could become our full time TE. He was thrown to 3 times last season and had 3 catchs for 31 yards and 1 TD.

mdscpa, TheAnswer385, smahtaz and 2 others like this.
  2. Fin

Fin New Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Orlando
    Great post. I am excited to see how Kory does next season too, I think we got lucky signing that guy.

3. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington New Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Before his knee injury Sperry was a big strong fast kid with great hands. After the knee injury he was a big strong kid with great hands.
    I don't know if he ever got back his speed. If he can move like he used to then he'll be a real asset.

4. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Very good observation, if he does fill that roll, we saved a pick to address another need. If he doesn't I am sure they will address the situation but he could be a diamond in the rough.

5. smahtaz

smahtaz Pimpin Ain't Easy

I know many fans were looking for an impact TE in the draft. I’m not sure there is a better TE for this scheme than Fasano. PFF has Fasano listed as the 7th best TE in the NFL. If Sperry can beat him out, that would be great.