Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire

1 reply

Vengeful OdinVengeful OdinForum VeteranOP
Apr 1, 2009, 11:24 PM

I think this might be my new favorite show, and it hasn't even premiered yet. :lol: The title alone means I'm probably going to tune in.

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/krod_mandoon/about/index.jhtml

From the website:

British comedic icon Matt Lucas ("Little Britain") is set to join Sean Maguire ("Meet the Spartans") and the talented ensemble cast of COMEDY CENTRAL's epic new series "Kröd Mändoon and The Flaming Sword of Fire," the all-comedy network's first foray into fantasy-comedy. Recently wrapping production in Budapest, Hungary, the series is set to premiere on Apirl 9th, 2009.

The synopsis goes on to describe it as Monthy Pyton meets the Princess Bride, which, if true, means that I should absolutely love the show. It's also being co produced by the BBC.

Anyone else know anything about this? Series premiere is next Thursday night.

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Apr 2, 2009, 12:16 AM

I was actually going to start a post on this. Looks funny :hi5: