1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kudos to Our Secondary for Todays Game...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Disnardo, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Disnardo

Disnardo Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Hialeah, FL
    They were a big piece of the puzzle in todays game also...

Great tackling and good plays on the balls thrown their way...:up:

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  2. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Will Allen continues to show me that he is the most underrated corner in the NFL. Another great game by Will. Goodman and Jason Allen played very well too. Secondary was very impressive today.

Disnardo likes this.
  3. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I agree. Andre Goodman is the standout for me today. The guy was incredible out there. got beat once on that pass to eddie royal, but all in all he was in man with Marshall alot, and goodman was all over him. It was great to see today. He was great in coverage, made some good tackles, and had a great game.

How bout that pick by Culver?!?! I never would have expected that!

Im still in shock that Bell dropped that easy INT... that had pick 6 written all over it!

TheAnswer385, Disnardo and Puka-head like this.
  4. FiN.in.RI

FiN.in.RI Paul pierced through..

Dec 3, 2007
    the Heart
    The much maligned secondary does deserve our praise. That was an impressive performance against a tiptop offense in the league.

Disnardo likes this.
  5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Jason Allen's talent completely changes the whole complexion of this secondary.

ive been sayin it for a while, hes a new hybrid style player.

Disnardo likes this.
  6. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

I'll give everyone that our secondary won this game for us. Both Allens, Goodman and Bell played well and was the reason for our victory. Of course, all they could do was pass since their run game was stuffed like cotton candy in a bag...Even Jason Allen did ok, except for the phantam PI call against Marshall, but credit goes to him for at least acting like he'd been interfered with.

I just have one question....

Where did Tunaland dig up Culver from ?? He also played a great game for someone who hasn't had a home since TC... I won't go as far as to say that he's an All-Pro or anything, but he really 'lifted' the rest of the guys play and attitude...I was pretty impressed with this guys play...so, how did he slip thru the cracks and land with us ??

Disnardo likes this.
  7. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Disnardo likes this.
  8. DolfanTom

DolfanTom Livin' and Dyin' w/ Ryan!

Apr 26, 2008
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Yeah pretty amazing! Who woulda thought after watching the 'Zona and Houston games!!!

Say what you want about who might be manning the secondary next year, the year after, etc. - it's apparent our coaching staff knows how to make the best out of what it has! Whatever they did, they made our secondary look like it was stacked w/ pro bowlers yesterday!! I mean, I kept waiting for the big play to happen, but it never did (w/out aid of penalty).