1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L.T.: Taylor, Parcells can mend fences

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by calphin, Jun 3, 2008.

1. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

DAVIE - If anyone knows what it's like to butt heads with Bill Parcells, it's Hall of Fame linebacker Lawrence Taylor, one of several professional athletes participating in Jason Taylor's annual charity golf tournament at Grande Oaks Golf Club on Monday.

Lawrence Taylor, who made a habit of holding out during his Giants days when Parcells was a first-time coach, said that when Dolphins Pro Bowl defensive end Jason Taylor finally shows up to play, any differences the two may have had will be forgotten

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-flspdolphins03sbjun03,0,3615222.story

dolphindebby, ATVZ400 and jdang307 like this.
  2. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    What I've been saying all along. I think he held out of training camp until almost the beginning of the season, the year they won the SB.

Plus, JT needs to make nice with Sparano, which it seems he has.

Ouch LT, Ouch.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  3. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    I definitely hope the rift is healed because we need JT.

Yeah. Ouch but still true.

4. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

I recall Parcells saying the only way jason won't play for the Dolphins is if he retires...I think he was asking way too high of a price for Taylor,trying to see if someone was dumb enough to pay it..

Its only business.nothing more.

5. Jamester23

Jamester23 Season Ticket Holder

Mar 24, 2008
    We won how many games because of him last year?

Not sniping you, I just don't know how we really "need" anyone from last year on our team. If your most recent contribution to the team was helping them to a 1-15 season, you're expendable regardless how many pro bowls, mvps, and Man of the year titles you have.....

6. jason8er

jason8er Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Beaufort, SC
    We don't need our best player?

7. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    So ... you're saying the best idea for a 1-15 team is to blow it all up nobody is worth keeping? What if you have the #1 offense in the league, yet the worst defense, and go 1-15. Blow it all up, even the offense? That logic doesn't make sense.