1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last game might be big.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by xphinfanx, Nov 24, 2009.

Tags:
  1. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Dolphins are still aways from the final game but if they can continue to fight big the final game is pitts 6-4 record atm.It looks very possible this game could turn out to be a major brawl for that wild card spot.What a schedule having to deal with last yours superbowl champs to finish the regular season out. Relentless just relentless.I think this team is going to be hard to deal with next year for sure.:knucks:

GO PHINS!!!

2. calfishman

calfishman Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Apr 27, 2008
    The last 6 games are nearly all must win for us, but 4 out 6 are must win for our opponents. Pittsburg, Houston and Jacksonville are all in the the same hunt for the last wildcard spot. New England win and they have the division, a loss and Miami is a game back with tie breaker advantage. I am sure Tennessee is pointing to Miami of last year as proof they could still be in the hunt for the playoffs. They would be 10-6 if the continue to run the table.

3. SeanP

SeanP Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Deltona FL
    Well the fact of the matter is if we run the rest of the year with wins, we're more or less in the playoffs, because a lot of those teams we're playing against are in the wild card hunt and we'd have the tie breaker over them.

If we want to go for the division, we HAVE to beat the pats, and hope they stumble on their insane schedule at least one or two games. I see the Pitts game being tough as they WILL be wanting a playoff spot, and losing that game will probably be the end of their playoff hopes

If we want to go for the wildcard, we can probably afford to lose to the Pats, but have to beat everyone else we encounter, and like you said, especially Pitts.