1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaning up the Dolphins roster

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, May 6, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    The Dolphins roster is getting mighty lean, and minicamp hasn't even arrived. Each week it seems like someone from the Danger Zone list I created nearly a month ago is gets their head carved off.

Steve Fifita got pushed out the door last week and has since signed with the Patriots, which usually finds treasure in Miami's trash. Watch him make New England's 53-man roster, prompting Dolphins fans to wonder, "Why did we cut that guy again? He doesn't look that tiny anymore."

Derreck Robinson and Abraham Wright got the boot yesterday, joining linebackers Mark Washington and Marcello Church, cornerback Jereme Perry, and safeties Tuff Harris and Cameron Worrell as the defenders the Trifecta has shown the door.

Wondering who could possibly be next as the Trifecta continues to turnover this roster, shifting the balance from leftovers to "their guys?"

link to rest of story
    http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2008/05/leaning-up-the.html

alen1 likes this.
  2. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Not happy about cutting Abe Wright, liked that kid. But we need to put our faith in the new regime, like their moves or not.

3. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I dont have a problem with any of those cuts. A little surprised about Fifita he performed pretty well last year. I dont think its worth getting bent out of shape over any of these guys getting cut

4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    i like abe wright, classy kid and good player......but im not the VP tuna is, so i gotta ride his ship, just hope it dont sink........