Lesley Visser replacing Griese tonight

9 replies

Roman529Roman529New MemberOP
Sep 3, 2009, 12:29 PM

As color commentator. :lol: I am not sure if it is for the whole game or not.

Bob should focus on college football....this was on ESPN news....no link.

jetssuckjetssuckNew Member
Sep 3, 2009, 01:43 PM

"Roman529 wrote:

As color commentator. :lol: I am not sure if it is for the whole game or not.

Bob should focus on college football....this was on ESPN news....no link.

Thank god.......as I have said before, he might possibly be the most boring human being on the planet. Moore is almost as bad......almost

In theory, it sounds good to have two former Dolphin greats in the booth but with these guys, not so much...

JS

JS

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Sep 3, 2009, 01:55 PM

Griese is pretty bad, he fumbles about and gets more stuff wrong it seems now than he does right.

AguaAguaForum Veteran
Sep 3, 2009, 02:10 PM

Visser is awful. See how bad Bob looks after listening to her.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Sep 3, 2009, 02:14 PM

sound down, music up!

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

vt_dolfanvt_dolfanSupporter
Sep 3, 2009, 05:45 PM

Could be worse...it could be Jimmy Cefalo.....god I hate him as color...

"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele

jetssuckjetssuckNew Member
Sep 3, 2009, 06:31 PM

Personally, I like the radio coverage and a Fins game just isn't the same without hearing from the Mad dog. TV sound turned off and the radio blaring is my favorite way to watch a game;]

JS

JS

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Sep 3, 2009, 06:34 PM

I do like her better than Griese TBQH.
My only concern is that when the lights are on I hope her face doesn't melt from the heat.

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Sep 3, 2009, 06:41 PM

Nat Moore might jumble up names from time to time (honest mistake, he knows who he's trying to talk about). But at least he comes prepared.

Griese just doesn't seem like he does much if any prep work for these games.

I think Lesley Visser will come prepared as well. I'm very curious as to how she'll be used in that booth. I'm sure she knows eyes and ears will be focused on her. It may not work out, but she'll have done her best.

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Sep 3, 2009, 06:43 PM

Absolutely LOVE Bob the man, and everything he stands for, but Bob the Commen Tater is just horendous...and of course a large part of it is we all being Phins fans expect more from Mr Perfect himself (Well, sorta anyways, he did have something to do with it :lol:)