1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let me preface this by saying I don't condone affairs or cheating on your spouse....

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by CANEPHINS, Aug 13, 2012.

1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    That said during the first episode of Hard Knocks it was joked about that Chad's wife had him on lockdown. She wasn't giving up the goods unless he scored. So last season he got into her "endzone" one time during the season.

Then on her website she states again:

Chad then states she kicked him out of the house and didn't want to see him during practices/camp. See when Chad walked into the meeting and Joe told him to go home and he was explaining why he couldn't.

Cut to this weekends incident when she finds a receipt for a box of condoms in the back of his car, and it is fair to say that they don't use them based on her reaction.

So she won't give it up to Chad. Don't be surprised if he isn't getting any milk that he doesn't decide to go get it from a different cow. Doesn't make it right....I don't condone it....but I can see why he did it.

Doesn't give him a right to head butt her either. :no:

2. bbqpitlover

bbqpitlover Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Maine
    Why is this even a topic?

3. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    I think you need to learn what a joke is Cane

4. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    I know what a joke is.

I don't see any reason not to believe that what was said wasn't fact.

5. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    It isn't. It is a rant. :)