1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's goooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bpk, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

I cannot recall being this ****ing excited for a season opener in over a DECADE.

We have a GREAT young QB who is crisp, improving and looked FANTASTIC all preseason!

We have GREAT weapons around him...

- A "Juice" player made of hustle and clutch hands (Landry)
    - A savvy vet still performing at a high level (Jennings)
    - A speed burner with crisp cuts and hands that snatch the ball outta the air (Stills)
    - A skys-the-limit rook who eats up five yards a stride and plucks the ball from the sky like a soaring ****in eagle (Parker)
    - A bonafide Pro Bowl tight End who is indefensible in the seam
    - a 1000+ yard rush LAST year who looks even BETTER this year (Lamar Miller)
    - A QB with wheels who can eat up 15-20 yards in a blink of an eye if the play breaks down
    - And oh, if we go to the backup WR, Rishard Matthews, he is strong, has chemistry with our QB and is probably the best #5 WR you'll find in the NFL!

I mean, this is a ****ing dream right?

And we have Branden Albert BACK, have settled the situation at RG as the rookie Jamil Douglas is impressing and WILL get more push in the run game than past candidates have, and Dallas Thomas, the only weak link at present, is by all reports vastly improved.

I mean, how ****ing lucky are we???

But wait... that's not even the good part....

Because we have a defense that has TOP FIVE ability. I mean they RUINED people this pre-season. 3 points against them. That's it. Let that sink in. THREE ****ING POINTS. So.. about 1 point per quarter played!

Suh simply wrecks all blocking from Guard-to-Guard. Leaving Wake to feast on the RT. Expect Mitchell to look like a STUD this year! And OV has only gotten better each year and is a high effort player who gets his sacks. Behind them, Misi is reliable, Sheppard is the only question mark on that LB corps as Jenkins is looking great again and playing tougher than ever (see that QB hit this preseason??) This D has a swagger and an ATTITUDE man!!!

Grimes be ballin'.

McCain has a nose for INTs and is serviceable and aggressive, along with his rookie namesake McCain. Expect Jamar Taylor to contribute some nice physicality, and if we get lucky we may have a Tony Lippett sighting at some point. That cat's ceiling is HIGH!

Oh and RASHAD JONES! Best Safety to NOT make the Pro Bowl (TRAVESTY!) He is NASTY in run support. Aggressive in coverage. A ballwhawk AND a hitter. Kid is playing lights OUT! Aikens is the question mark but looked very good in his preseason action replacing Delmas! Hit well in goalline run support. Stayed in position. No major eff ups and that's ALL we need from him.

Seriously, We could field a TOP TEN offense AND a TOP FIVE DEFENSE this season!

Even our Special Teams are better! Darr is pounding MASSIVE punts AND dropping them inside the ten yard line, and Franks booms kickoffs deeper than Sturgeon could while giving me confidence that he won't wilt in the clutch like Caleb made a habit of doing last year. I feel good about our kicking game!

There is a pro bowler or POTENTIAL pro bowler at every position grouping of this team...

QB Tannehill
    RB Miller
    TE Cameron
    WR Take. Your. Pick!!!
    OL Pouncey or Albert

DT Suh
    DE Wake
    LB Jenkins
    CB Grime
    Safety Jones

And Marino, fiery and intense, lurking in the shadows, pushing Ryan behind the scenes.

When is the last time we were THIS ****ing stacked?

THIS ****ing talented??

THIS ****ing HUNGRY??

Man... can you feel it in the air??? It's time to feed, brethren.. we are gonna tear some **** up this season and feast!!!

Let's GOOOOO and let's WIN THIS ****ING DIVISION!

**** you Tammy Brady! Your time is O-V-E-R!!!!!

WE HAVE arrived.

We OWN this ****.

We ARE stronger together!

[​IMG]

#GOPHINS! #AFCEastCHAMPS2015

2. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    [​IMG]

Alex13 and Bpk like this.
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    mods can we use this as the game thread?

phatphish likes this.
  4. Springveldt

Springveldt Season Ticket Holder

Well and truly pumped after reading that.
    9 hours and counting.

5. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    if you stopped right there i already would have had a boner...but than there is SUH, WAKE, MITCHELL, VERNON, JONES, GRIMES.....oh my god...lets ****ing GOOOOOOO

6. OkiePhin

OkiePhin Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2011
    Oklahoma
    4am here and I cant sleep.. LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

3:30am here and can not ****ing sleep I am so excited!!!

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    This rules.

9. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Its so nice to come here and the majority of posters have hope.

It is a welcome change.

10. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

We win by at least 14 today. Today every QB on our schedule collectively ****s their pants after they see what we do to Washington
    You hear that Brady you lil *****...We're coming for you and we are bringing hell with us....

11. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    The team looks better,the stadium is improved,even the cheerleaders look hotter.This is our year damn it!

vt_dolfan likes this.
  12. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

yeh it is....finally.

Its our time. All the misery...heartache...all went in to this.