1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

let's talk Titans

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Pandarilla, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article39632124.html

Apparently their defense will be the best we have faced. As they lead the NFL in many categories like sacks per play...ugh

DGB may have breakout game. Like Parker, he has been marginalized to three catches all year.

Reading the article, I couldn't help but think of Philbin. Since Whisenhunt's team makes excellent halftime adjustments while managing to lose in the end. Hope we take this into account and change our defense after halftime.

2. Limbo

Limbo Mad Stillz

Mar 21, 2013
    Their stud DT Jurrell Casey is imo the most underrated player in the League right now. Dude is a beast. Will likely cause us lots of problems.

Mariota's been good, obviously, but is struggling to hit guys down the field; their big plays are mostly YAC stuff, especially with Kendall Wright. Unless Mariota starts tucking it and running more, their ground game is not much of a threat imo.

Pandarilla likes this.
  3. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
  4. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Yeah, Bishop Sankey? Their O-line looks good too.

I watched a bit of their last game. Mariota looks comfortable and a real threat to run if he chose to. That team has lost bya very small margin. They are gonna be pissed. Combine that with ourselves and it should be one of the more interesting games in terms of intensity...

5. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    I noticed our stats are comparable to theirs. It's almost identical. This game might be close but as a fan I'm looking for a whuppin...like a 35-10 beating.

Pandarilla likes this.
  6. Phoenician Fan

Phoenician Fan Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Ya, the way I see it if Whiz releases Mariota to take off whenever he pleases we are in huge trouble whenever Reshad Jones isn't in the picture.

On the other hand, when Whiz was in Arizona he proved he wasn't to bright, so they may still be asking Mariota to stay in the pocket. If that is the case, I think we have a chance .

7. yoge

yoge New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Give me Mariotta over Phannyhill.