1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Live Blog Aug 1 Training Camp, Morning Practice

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Aug 1, 2008.

1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    If he plays good for us this year, it could be a huge addition to the football field.

:lol: I love this guy.

I really like him. I expect him to be one our sack leaders this year, with around eight sacks. I just wonder how they plan on using him. I was thinking as a situational pass rusher.

This worries me. Maybe I'm just overreacting but it definitely worries me. I thought he had this throwing motion at BYU? Either way, I hope the problem is that he's just trying to get used to it again.

ATVZ, I think the "Leftovers" article is old as it was posted in May. Btw, these are my favorite articles that you post. They give so much information. Thanks.

ATVZ400 likes this.
  2. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Thanks alen1

sorry about the old link i was looking at an old post

on DE Quentin Moses i'm pulling for this guy. Can;t wait for some preseason games to see how he does.

alen1 likes this.
  3. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    I know it's a slow day. I find the above funny.... 6-7 310 pounds and incredibly nimble :sidelol: don't ask me why it's just funny to me...

alen1 likes this.
  4. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Camp Dolphins Report Day 7-Morning Practice Update
    http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/top_story.asp?contentID=5915

Dog days at Fins camp

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2008/08/dog-days-at-fin.html
    slow day

5. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    Good information... I think it's a bit too soon to say Beck isn't cutting it. Give him another week and a shot in the first preseason game to see how he develops.

Fasano is a stud... Like I've been saying, me and a co-worker Cowboy fan started talking about him in the preseason last year and I said I wanted him then! Pretty weird when that happens. He'll be the biggest addition to the passing attack!

6. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    I have a good feeling that Fasano will solve our TE search. I like hearing he is doing well, one less position to worry about having a quality starter at.

THanks for the info ATVZ

ATVZ400 likes this.
  7. phenomenalphin

phenomenalphin Season Ticket Holder

Dec 1, 2007
    South Florida
    Anybody know if afternoon camp is gonna stay outside or be moved into the bubble? i drove to nova on tuesday at 5 and they moved it to the bubble :(.