1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Live Draft Coverage for Those Outside U.S.?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by PhinsFanWife, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Anyone have suggestions? This upcoming draft will be the first time since I've been married that we have not watched (OK, I admit it -- TiVo'd) the Draft. Anyone know where we might find live coverage online? I've never had to look before... This has always been an "event" in our house -- friends come over, tons of food and beer, draft boards, etc.

Thank you!! :)

PFW

2. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    I think on another thread someone suggested justin tv.

PhinsFanWife likes this.
  3. funkdat

funkdat New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    The post funk era
    It's been on nfl.com the pass two years.

PhinsFanWife likes this.
  4. Thanks, we'll give that a shot! :)

5. emeraldfin

emeraldfin All I've got is insane

Dec 12, 2007
    Carlow, Ireland
    Thats how I watched it last year and had no problems. Was pretty good quality also.

Dont know if that option is available to those outside of US. Was on the site a good bit during the draft and never came across it being live.

Could be wrong though.

6. Daben

Daben Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2008
    The nfl.com feed has struggled to cope with demand on draft day somewhat, so its best to check out alternatives, of which there are a few including those mentioned above.

If none of those work out you can always listen to radio coverage of it online, and honestly outside of some overfed reporter faces and a podium there isnt a massive difference :) You can get good quality draft analysis online from the folks here anyway as it progresses, altho not sure what they are organizing this year.

7. Vendigo

Vendigo German Gigolo Club Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Shoot me a PM on draft day and I'll hook you up with a decent stream. Too early to tell which one will be good.