1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Some New Mentors

Discussion in 'Announcements and Such' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Aug 5, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    We as a staff are looking for some new mentors here. To qualify to be a mentor you must be a great member of the site, volunteer your time by sending welcome pm's to new members to welcome them aboard, and also assist them with questions they may have in regards to the site. You need to have the extra time to do this on a regular basis, and be approved prior to joining by the admins of the site.

If you are interested in doing this, please contact me via pm. Thanks John.:wink2:

2. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    It is really simple and only takes a few minutes to do. If you would like to help please let me know.:wink2:

Thanks,
    John

DOLPHAN1, azfinfanmang and Celtkin like this.
  3. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    I would like to say thank you to the two members that offered to be mentors and help the site. We greatly appreciate your support and your offer to help.:up:

4. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    We have had more members offer to be mentors. We greatly appreciate that. The admins will review the candidates, and go from there.:wink2: