1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mad Money with Cramer

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Sethdaddy8, Apr 8, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Anyone into Cramerica? My dad is actually friends and neighbors(in Philly) with his old man, but I dont know him from a hole in the wall. But I like this guy. His show is funny and interesting.
    I've been rather resentful and fearful of the market until lately, and I'm getting back into it, and this guy is making the process enjoyable. He seems very honest. He doesn't personally invest anymore, just plays the market for his charities. And he does influence the market. In the short time I've been watching his show, I've seen suggested stocks gain up to 10% the following market day. He actually suggests to his viewers a "5 day rule" to wait 5 days before purchasing his suggestions to let them correct themselves.
    He knows his sports, history, pop culture in general, and brings about all sorts of useful info to his show. Anyone else watch him on CNBC? Thoughts? Likes, dislikes?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  2. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    I don't watch the show at all. But, whenever this guy goes on Late Night With Conan O'Brien I cannot stop laughing. This guy is just a psychopath. I love it, he's a funny guy.

I should start watching his show.

Sethdaddy8 likes this.
  3. DevilFin13

DevilFin13 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to economics but lately I've started to watch his show. I find it interesting. I don't understand a lot of what is going on but he is fun to watch and I also find him to be pretty honest. I saw him on Tim Russert's show a few months ago and he seemed like decent guy.

4. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    make no mistake, he's all business...but he remains very entertaining. i recommend it.

5. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ

yeah, i think you'll find yourself in the know pretty quickly.

6. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    [media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=gUkbdjetlY8[/media]Yeah, big whiff there. Too bad for him. But the guy really is great.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7q0yM0q1sMk[/media]

7. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I enjoy his show, but I also take verythign he says with a huge grain of salt, I've watched him from Day 1, he hit Google on the head when he said it would go to 600..when it was around 300 or so.

But he also buys into some really stinky cheese, he thought Annalee mortgage was a great stock even after finacials took a beating...ooppss...

Funny thing about Cramer, his show's audience is relatively small, maybe 400,000 people or so (maybe less maybe more) if a stock he recommends has a 10% pop after the nod, there must be a hradcore few he rely on him for stock tips...danger danger man...just sayin'

He also has a "for pay" web service with daily briefings on stocks he likes, it is not very expensive either...