Madden 09 is even better than i thought
9 replies
There is a feature that i just now discovered that allows you to watch new videos from NFL network via xbox live. How cool is that?
verrry cool.
oh yeah, and Ronnies TD/dance was #4 on Primetimes top performers.
you can even search by team for text and video articles. has game highlights, news.
omg, i can live in madden. i wonder if it makes waffles?
nevermind, screw madden 09!!!!!
i stumbled onto their nfl hall of fame section. i browse down the list thinking to myself, "oh i know that guy", and "who the **** is that?"..... then i start getting to the bottom part of the list. One problem, I havent seen Marino yet. All the other Dolphins are there except Shula and Marino. Maybe they arent including coaches on this list, ok, i can deal with that. But in this list of hundreds of hall of famers, they forget to add the best QB of all? What is wrong with them?
"gi§h® wrote:
nevermind, screw madden 09!!!!!
i stumbled onto their nfl hall of fame section. i browse down the list thinking to myself, "oh i know that guy", and "who the **** is that?"..... then i start getting to the bottom part of the list. One problem, I havent seen Marino yet. All the other Dolphins are there except Shula and Marino. Maybe they arent including coaches on this list, ok, i can deal with that. But in this list of hundreds of hall of famers, they forget to add the best QB of all? What is wrong with them?
Gish always know just as with everyone else in life Madden will always let you down. :wink2:
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein
"gi§h® wrote:
nevermind, screw madden 09!!!!!
i stumbled onto their nfl hall of fame section. i browse down the list thinking to myself, "oh i know that guy", and "who the **** is that?"..... then i start getting to the bottom part of the list. One problem, I havent seen Marino yet. All the other Dolphins are there except Shula and Marino. Maybe they arent including coaches on this list, ok, i can deal with that. But in this list of hundreds of hall of famers, they forget to add the best QB of all? What is wrong with them?
A lot of players aren't in the hall in Madden. I assume the player didn't give Madden his permission to be in the game.
"sking29 wrote:
Gish always know just as with everyone else in life Madden will always let you down. :wink2:
heath ledger didnt let me down.
"gi§h® wrote:
heath ledger didnt let me down.
Well if he was managed by EA he would have. :wink2:
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein
"gi§h® wrote:
There is a feature that i just now discovered that allows you to watch new videos from NFL network via xbox live. How cool is that?
verrry cool.
I think it was on 08 aswell? now if only I could run the ball I might start playing it again...:cry:

Thanks In_Flames for my amazing sig!
"gi§h® wrote:
nevermind, screw madden 09!!!!!
i stumbled onto their nfl hall of fame section. i browse down the list thinking to myself, "oh i know that guy", and "who the **** is that?"..... then i start getting to the bottom part of the list. One problem, I havent seen Marino yet. All the other Dolphins are there except Shula and Marino. Maybe they arent including coaches on this list, ok, i can deal with that. But in this list of hundreds of hall of famers, they forget to add the best QB of all? What is wrong with them?
I don;t know about Shula, but Marino cannot be used since he's contracted with 2K Sports, I believe.