1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madden 2021: Coaches Club Football League - NFL on Madden (Coach Mode Online Franchise for the PC)

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by DOLFANMIKE, Mar 26, 2021.

1. DOLFANMIKE

DOLFANMIKE FOOTBALL COACH 32 YEARS Luxury Box

Mar 22, 2008
    California
    [​IMG]
    The CCFL (Coaches Club Football League) began as an Madden 2002 Online Franchise (Coach Mode league on the PC) and has had the same Commish since that time. Half the league's coaches have been with the CCFL since 2008 or earlier.

The CCFL - NFL on Madden 2021 uses the NFL GM as our GM, so you Diehard NFL fans will always have your real authentic NFL roster. None of the teams in our league have all their talent traded away or a mess in their salary cap situation. We use custom rosters created with authentic NFL attributes in mind, and understand the specificity of skills required for each position on the roster. All of our teams are rated within 3-4 overall points of one another, so often times it's coaching and preparation that win games, not just the talent on your roster! Hence the term - Coach Mode.

The CCFL - NFL on Madden 2021 uses the NFL GM as our GM, so you Diehard NFL fans will always have your real authentic NFL roster. None of the teams in our league have all their talent traded away or a mess in their salary cap situation. We use custom rosters created with authentic NFL attributes in mind, and understand the specificity of skills required for each position on the roster. All of our teams are rated within 3-4 overall points of one another, so often times it's coaching and preparation that win games, not just the talent on your roster! Hence the term - Coach Mode.(edited)

The Coaches Club Football League (CCFL) is a Coach Mode NFL Style Madden Football league played on the pc. The league will run an online franchise coach mode (we do not control players during the games - we call the plays in game and make pre snap adjustments). We will have 32 owners and play one game per week. The league will offer very active and competitive coaches, complete with trading, NFL style Drafts (all 7 rounds) and NFL real-time Free Agency. We use the NFL GM as our GM for deciding on all cuts, Trades, Free Agent signings, and draft picks. So our CCFL rosters are ALWAYS the same as the NFL teams. Coaches decide on the Depth Chart, Play Calling, Game Adjustment Calls, Hot Routes, Audibles, Shifts, Motion, Rolling Coverage, shifting LB's, etc up until the ball is snapped, then everything from there is cpu controlled.

Coaches also decide on which players to progress each week and one which O and D player to give a Broadcast Bonus award to each month (player traits such as D player getting "Bull Rush, Strips Ball, Big Hitter", etc

The CCFL plays one game per week, and two seasons per year.

We Broadcast all our games on Twitch so we can scout our opponents each week. Interested coaches should be aware this is an adult league, with many members with real coaching experience. Competition is stiff every week. Our authentic custom 2021 NFL rosters compliment our amazing 2021 sliders for the best game experience in Madden 2021.

Ages 21 and older only!

Stop by Discord if you'd like to join the fun... https://discord.gg/BNCkz4n

2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I've played Madden for nearly 30 years. And I absolutely suck playing against other people, lol.

For me, the experience is about the GM aspect of the game, building my team, and then executing my game plan vs the CPU.