1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madden NFL 09 Trailer

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by brandon27, May 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Its available both in SD and HD if anyone is interested... its mainly a graphical comparison of 08 to 09 as an FYI because its a big download if you want the HD version(152mb)

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/16593/Madden-NFL-09-Trailer/

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  2. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Long time to load for me. It also really only shows the graphics update they have done, nothing about gameplay. However, one thing that caught my eye is at the end, the tagline says "the first game that adapts to YOU." Does anyone know what they mean by that? Does it mean that if you run certain plays and formations, the playbook prioritizes itself? If so, that would be kind of cool.

Does it mean that tendencies are followed? (i.e. running more to the left than the right, shotgun formations on third down, etc.) and thus defenses are than reactionary to that? Just curious.

3. Bruzer

Bruzer New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Idaho
    No they are talking about a new mode they introduced to set difficulty level. It runs a series of test on you running / passing etc.. and sets the difficulty accordingly. They also added rewind ability for plays basically a do over.

Samphin likes this.
  4. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Oh...well hmmm. Not nearly as cool then. Nonetheless, thank you for the explanation.

5. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    Okay...that whole video showcased visual differences.

How about gameplay? I could give a rat's *** if they make it prettier.